Chapter 36

Eunseo's POV

The pillow actually hit Y/N which made him start to run. I quickly grab Olivia to stop her from chasing him. My action seemed to have made Olivia angry as she shouted at me and asked what I was doing.

"Y/N didn't do anything wrong ok? I was the one who made moves on him first," I explained.

"What?" Olivia shouted.

I looked away and I felt Olivia grabbing me by the face and asked me to repeat what I just said. Her sudden change of attitude made me a little scared. I decided to put down my fears and told Olivia that I had confessed my feelings to Y/N.

"What? Are you serious unnie? Mr Y/N is my principal! Are you out of your mind?" Olivia shouted at me.

I got angry when Olivia said that. I stood up and shouted back at her.

"What's wrong with me confessing my feelings to Y/N? He may be my boss and your principal but that doesn't stop me from liking him! I deserve a chance in a relationship!" I shouted back.

After I finished my sentence, Olivia looked at me with a stunned face. This made me quickly hug Olivia, apologizing to her for the shouting. Olivia did not say anything as I told her to accept what I had done. Olivia did not answer me immediately and just went into our bedroom. I then went to look for Y/N who was hiding in his bedroom.

"I've heard your conversation with Olivia. Will she be alright?" Y/N asked.

Y/N's POV

Eunseo nodded her head and I told her that I want to speak to her privately. Eunseo nodded her head but said she wanted to wash up first. I agreed but asked Eunseo how she was going to go get her clothes from her bedroom after what happened. This made Eunseo scratch her head which made me chuckle.

"I'll get it for you," I said.

"Wait. I can get it myself," She said.

I stopped Eunseo and told her to wait. I knocked on the bedroom door and it opened. I saw Olivia who seemed surprised to see me. I asked her if she could help me get Eunseo's clothes. Olivia nodded her head and went to get it as I waited. Olivia soon returned with Eunseo's clothes and I thanked her.

"Don't you dare make my sister sad or else I will kill you Mr Y/N," Olivia said, putting up a fierce look.

I was taken aback by the look and just nodded my head. I went to Eunseo and handed her the clothes. She thanked me and went to take a shower. I went to the living room and sat down. As I sat down, I started to think about what me and Eunseo did inside my bedroom. I still could not believe Eunseo who initiated it first but what was done cannot be undone. I scratched my head, thinking why I did not stop her. I decided to head to my room and put on my nose guard. Once I came out of my room, Eunseo had stepped out of the bathroom.

 Once I came out of my room, Eunseo had stepped out of the bathroom

(what Eunseo wore coming out of the washroom)

I was surprised to see what Eunseo was wearing which made me wonder why Olivia passed me that set of clothes.