Chapter 17

Eunseo's POV

"Were there previous cases in the school that the student and teacher actually dated?" Y/N asked me.

I was surprised by the question but I nodded my head. I could clearly remember that it happened to one of the former teachers and my former classmate. I then explained to Y/N what had happened two years ago.

---------------------------------------------------

Authour's POV

Two years ago

It was halloween eve and the school was celebrating halloween. Eunseo was drinking at the canteen with SinB. As they were talking, one of the school mates by the name of Jangjun approached SinB. Jangjun whispered something to SinB which made her nod her head. Jangjun then held SinB by the hand and walked off. Eunseo sighed and went straight to the rooftop to relax her mind. As soon as she arrived, she saw something that surprised her.

Eunseo's POV

I stood by the door to peek. I saw Hyun-joo kissing someone who seemed to be our homeroom teacher. I looked carefully and my guess was correct. I was so stunned then I turned back and walked down. As I walked down the staircase, I saw some of my seniors walking up. I tried to stop them from walking up but they told me to mind my business. I was eventually pushed away and I looked up, seeing their shocked faces as one of them seemingly proceeded to take a video. I sighed and quickly went down to the ground floor. I went to search for SinB and when I found her with Jangjun, I quickly told her what I saw.

"Hyun-joo what?" SinB said loudly, which made me quickly cover her mouth.

"I saw her kissing our homeroom teacher, Mr Ji, on the rooftop. Our seniors actually came up to the rooftop but I could not stop them," I explained.

SinB then pulled me to one side, asking me if I actually lied. I shook my head, insisting to SinB that what I saw was real. I pulled SinB to the staircase which goes to the rooftop. When we arrived at the staircase, we saw our seniors quickly walk down. Both of us looked up and saw Hyun-joo walking down with our homeroom teacher. I could hear SinB gasp as I quickly pulled her away to avoid being seen. Both of us hid behind a wall, seeing both Hyun Joo and our homeroom teacher walking away in different directions. Both of us quickly approached Hyun Joo.

"Where did you go?" I asked her.

"Er. I went to the toilet," Hyun-joo answered me.

Both SinB and I chuckled, as I whispered to Hyun-Joo on what I saw earlier. This surprised her as I told her that both SinB and I promise to keep it a secret. Hyun-joo nodded her head and the three of us went to enjoy today's event.

Authour's POV

A week later, a video of Hyunjoo and Mr Ji kissing was shared among the students. The video soon got the attention of the teaching staff and principal. The video soon made Hyun-Joo famous that Hyun-Joo brought both SinB and Eunseo to the rooftop to talk about it.

"You recorded that video of me and Mr Ji kissing on the rooftop right?" Hyun-Joo asked Eunseo.

"No I did not. I would not do such things to get you into trouble," Eunseo explained.

---------------------------------------------------

Present day

Y/N's POV

"Damn, so what happened to both Mr Ji and Hyun-joo?" I asked Eunseo.

"Well, Hyun-joo got suspended and Mr Ji was fired by the previous principal. From what I heard was that both of them live together now. Not married but engaged," Eunseo answered.