Chapter 32

Authour's POV

"Please welcome, Michael Jordan." Y/N said.

(Imagine Michael Jordan coming in, wearing like this)

Jordan's arrival surprised everyone as the boys ran over to him. Jordan greeted everyone and shook their hands.

~~Last friday~~

Y/N's POV

After Mr Seo and Mr Yoo left, I looked at my watch and decided to call someone. I waited for a while and the person answered.

"Hey there my friend. It's been a while," the person said after answering my call.

"Of course Michael Jordan. Do you have time to visit my new workplace in Korea this coming Monday? Would like to surprise my students," I asked.

Jordan told me that he had no schedules and would be able to come. I was happy to hear him say ok as I asked if he could bring his basketball jersey and shoes. He did not question me and said he would try to get on board the earliest flight to come to Korea. I thanked him and said I would pick him up from the airport when he arrived.

"No worries Y/N. Anything for a friend," Michael said to me.

~~End of last friday~~

Y/N's POV

After I saw the students shaking his hand, I came forward and made my announcement.

"There is a reason why Michael is here with me. I saw how you guys played last Thursday in the friendly game. You guys need some motivation, thus I asked Michael to come down to speak to you," I explained.

The students gave a loud cheer as I looked around and asked if anyone had seen Mr Noel. Everyone looked around and shrugged their shoulders. I looked at my watch and decided to call Mr Noel. Before I could do so, Mr Noel arrived and greeted me. He gave me a surprised face when he saw Michael standing next to me.

"Good. Since Mr Noel is here, I have a suggestion to the basketball team," I said.

Everyone looked at me as I told everyone that the basketball team would play against me, Jordan and Mr Noel. My announcement surprised everyone as I warned the team that if they lost to the three of us, they could forget about the upcoming Seoul championship at the end of April and I would disband the team.

"How can you say that Mr Y/N? We really did our best for the friendly match last week," Wooyoung came forward to speak.

"Really? How can you be certain?" I asked.

Wooyoung and I stared intensely at each other as Jordan broke us up and pulled me to one corner.

"I agreed to come back to give a surprise, not play a match," Jordan told me.

"Well. I just needed to up their game. That is why I asked you to come. I'll get you anything you want," I said to Jordan.

"Anything?" Jordan asked me back.