Chapter 13

Si Eun's POV

"Sorry, do you mind if we can exchange contacts?" I asked Noel.

"Er, sure. For what reason?" Noel asked me back.

He seemed surprised by my question but his question surprised me even more. I was unable to answer him and let go of his wrist. I then heard him chuckle, asking me if I had a pen and paper. I nodded my head and handed him a small piece of paper and pen. He took the two items from me and wrote down something. He then handed me back the paper and pen. I took a look at the paper and saw a number written on it. I was surprised but before I could say anything, Noel had walked off to take a seat. This made me smile and I started to giggle to myself.

"What's going on?"

I was surprised by the question and turned to look. The person was none other than Olivia who showed me a smirk on her face. I quickly put the paper inside my pocket and went back to sweeping the floor. Olivia followed me and asked why I was giggling. I shook my head and tried to ignore her. Olivia kept pestering me for an answer until I heard the bell rang. I quickly went to the counter and saw that the food and drink was ready. I placed the items in a tray and walked over to Noel's table. I placed the drink and food on his table, to which he thanked me.

"You're most welcome. Enjoy," I said to him.

As I was about to walk back, he grabbed me by the wrist. He asked me to text him whenever I was free. I nodded my head and walked back to the counter. Olivia stopped me out of the blue, asking me what my relationship with Noel was. I shook my head, walking towards the kitchen.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Authour's POV

A few days later, Eunseo went to visit Y/N in the hospital as usual. Once she arrived at the ward, she saw Y/N dressed in his home clothes with the nose guard on his face. This surprised her as she asked where he was going.

"The doctor gave me a check and said that I could go home already. If you want to follow me home, I don't mind," said Y/N.

Eunseo shook her head and went to ask the nurse if the doctor really discharged Y/N. The nurse nodded her head, saying that Eunseo was so nice to come everyday to check on her boyfriend.

"Boyfriend?" Eunseo asked the nurse.

"Isn't Mr Y/N your boyfriend? Don't tell me you two are not a couple?" said the nurse.

Before Eunseo could say something, Y/N intervened. He then told the nurse that they were engaged to be married. Eunseo was surprised by what Y/N as he grabbed Eunseo by the hand and walked out of the ward. Once they exited the hospital, Y/N quickly let go of Eunseo's hand and apologised.

"I'm sorry. Didn't want you to look stupid earlier," Y/N explained.

"Oh, alright. By the way, how are we going to get to your home?" Eunseo asked.

A taxi soon stopped right in front of Y/N and Eunseo, with a passenger alighting. Y/N offered Eunseo to enter the taxi first which she did. Y/N then told the taxi driver the location and the driver drove off. The journey was quiet as the two never exchanged words. Once they arrived, Y/N paid for the taxi fare and the two headed to Y/N's apartment. After they entered the apartment, Eunseo was surprised by how big and clean it was.

"By the way, I would like to speak to both you and Olivia. If you two are free, maybe we can arrange a meal this friday?" Y/N asked.

"Erm, why do you ask?" Eunseo asked back.

Y/N went closer to Eunseo, surprising her as she asked him what he wanted to do to her. Y/N smiled, telling her that he would explain everything on Friday. Eunseo nodded her head as she looked at her watch and said that she had to leave. Y/N then showed Eunseo the way out and she walked out of the house. Once Eunseo left the house, she sighed a breath of relief.