Chapter 33

**VULGARITIES AHEAD*

Eunseo's POV

"What... what... What do you want from me?"

I grabbed my bag and tried to run away, only to feel someone kick me. I fell to the ground but I quickly grabbed my phone to call someone. Before I could do so, I was slapped very hard on the cheeks which made me become more frightened.

Authour's POV

Unknowingly, Eunseo dropped her phone and a call was made to Y/N. Meanwhile, Y/N had just finished running and went back into the apartment. As soon as he stepped into the apartment, he saw Olivia studying. Before he could say something, his phone rang. Y/N was surprised by who the caller was and answered.

Y/N's POV

"What's the problem?" I asked.

I did not get an immediate reply which made me want to hang up. Before I could hang up the call, I could hear someone talking that was not Eunseo.

"You b*tch. I won't forget how you got away from me five years ago. Today, I will get what I want since no one can stop me,"

That was what I heard which shocked me. I quickly shouted Eunseo's name but I did not get a response. I turned to look at Olivia who asked me what was happening to Eunseo.

"Oh it's nothing. Small problem," I said, smiling.

Olivia gave me the suspicious look as I told her it was really ok. I then left the house but realized I did not know where Eunseo was. As I took the lift down, I remembered the app that I installed on Eunseo's phone. I quickly opened my phone and opened the same app. I did the right thing by adding the app as it gave me the location of where Eunseo was. I looked at the location and it was only a ten minute drive to the place.

Authour's POV

Eunseo realized she was trapped as she looked up and saw three guys approaching her. One of the guys grabbed her by the chin while the other two guys grabbed her by the arm.

"You b*tch. I won't forget how you got away from me five years ago. Today, I will get what I want since no one can stop me," the guy said to Eunseo.

Eunseo wanted to scream, only to have her mouth covered. The guy looked at Eunseo dead in the eye, which made Eunseo even more fearful. She then started to remember what happened to her five years ago.

~~Five years ago~~

Eunseo had just finished her class and was packing up. After she finished packing up, Eunseo approached Sinb and the two left school together. The two walked to the bus stop as Sinb suggested going for dinner together. Eunseo shook her head, telling Sinb that she promised her parents to go home for dinner.

"Oh alright. Then let's go for dinner tomorrow!" Sinb said to Eunseo.

"Yes, sure!" Eunseo said, smiling.

Once the bus came, Eunseo boarded it as Sinb had to take a different bus home. The bus ride back to her home only took ten minutes as once she arrived, she took the usual walking route home from the bus stop. As she walked, she bumped into a guy but she quickly apologized. As Eunseo tried to walk off, the guy grabbed her.

"What... what... what do you want?" Eunseo asked, feeling surprised.

The man smiled, telling her to follow him. Eunseo refused, pushing the man away. As she tried to run off, the man grabbed her by the arm and told her to follow him. Eunseo refused, threatening to shout for help if he tried to. Her reaction made the man smile, which made Eunseo try to scream. The man managed to stop her from screaming by kicking her. The pain made her lie down on the floor, as she screamed in pain.