Chapter 12

Authour's POV

The next day, Eunseo was asleep on the chair. Unknowingly, Y/N had been pushed out of the observation ward and towards the surgery room. When Eunseo finally woke up, she looked around and saw that Y/N was not around. This made her panic as she ran out of the ward and called out Y/N's name. A nurse soon attended to her as Eunseo asked the nurse where Y/N was.

"Calm down Miss. Mr Y/N has been pushed to the surgery room for a surgery procedure," the nurse kindly explained.

Eunseo sighed a breath of relief as the nurse showed Eunseo the way to the surgery room. Upon arrival, Eunseo sat down and waited. Five minutes later, Mr Kim arrived which made Eunseo stand up and greet him.

"You graduated from SK high. Am I right?" Mr Kim asked.

"Yes sir. It's good to see you again," Eunseo replied.

Mr Kim nodded his head and asked Eunseo to explain what had happened. Eunseo slowly explained what happened from the beginning till the current date. After she finished explaining, this made Mr Kim sigh loudly. He then proceeded to call Y/N a reckless man. The comment made Eunseo chuckle, which made Mr Kim ask what was so funny.

"Nothing sir. You are not wrong to call him reckless. What he did was really brave of him," Eunseo explained.

Mr Kim nodded his head, handing Eunseo his name card. Mr Kim then informed Eunseo to call him when Y/N woke up. Eunseo nodded her head and Mr Kim took his leave. Once Mr Kim left, Eunseo sat back down and waited for Y/N's surgery to be done.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Olivia's POV

I had just finished breakfast and went to clean up. It was a good thing Chen Le and I were not injured but Eunseo unnie did not return home last night. I suspect that Unnie likes Mr Y/N, seeing how she was so sad about how badly injured he was. Also, Si Eun would be coming to see me. She was so happy that I was safe and back home. I still remember before Chen Le and I left the hospital, the police came to take our sentences.

"Ding Dong," the doorbell rang.

I quickly went to the door and checked who it was. As I expected, Si Eun had come early to see me. We hugged and I ushered her into the house. Si Eun then started to cry, which caught me by surprise. I quickly stopped her from crying, telling her that Chen Le and I were fine. She nodded her head and we sat down in the living room. Si Eun explained to me that she came to my home yesterday with Arin Unnie, Soobin Sunbae and Dae Hwi to look for me. She also added that she knew something went wrong when Chen Le did not report to school.

"Well, how did you know?" I asked Si Eun.

"When I was summoned to Mr Y/N office, Chen Le's parents were there and I told them that I handed your homework to Chen Le. He was the one who insisted on bringing it to you. He likes you, doesn't he?" Si Eun explained.

I was not surprised by the question that Si Eun asked. I nodded my head, telling Si Eun that Chen Le had confessed to me. My reply made Si Eun excited, asking me if I had agreed to be Chen Le's girlfriend. I shook my head, explaining that I only accepted Chen Le's confession.

"Since you accepted his confession, you two should have been a couple already," Si Eun told me off.

I could not answer Si Eun, looking down on the floor. Soon, the doorbell rang which made me get up to see who it was. Looking through the peephole, I saw that it was Chen Le who came. I immediately opened the door and ushered him in. Once Chen Le entered, I saw Si Eun stand up and went to hug him. Si Eun then handed me a box of choco pie and said that she would be leaving.