Chapter 6

Authour's POV

The item Olivia took out was a box of cigarettes. This surprised Miss Jung as she could not believe what she had seen. Y/N shook his head, telling Olivia that he could smell the smell of nicotine when she spoke to him. Olivia was unable to say a single word, allowing Y/N to ask Miss Jung what they should do to Olivia. Miss Jung was too shocked to answer as Y/N decided to make the decision.

Y/N's POV

"Since your homeroom teacher can't answer me, I decided to suspend you from school for the next two weeks. Do self-reflect and when you come back, I hope you learn something," I told Olivia.

Olivia did not say a single word, took her bag and left my office. Miss Jung followed Olivia out of my office as I picked up the telephone. Calling Miss Seo, I asked Miss Seo to help write up a suspension notice for Olivia and hand it over to me to sign it. Miss Seo agreed and I hung up the call, continuing to do my work.

Olivia's POV

I was surprised how Mr Y/N found out that I was a smoker when I did not even tell anyone. As I left Mr Y/N's office, I did not know Miss Jung followed me out of the office. I only knew she left the office when someone called me and I turned to see that it was Miss Jung calling me. I stopped in my tracks as Miss Jung grabbed me by the shoulders.

"Tell me that I am not seeing things just now? You are not a smoker right?" Miss Jung asked me.

"Sorry Miss Jung. I am indeed a smoker. Sorry to disappoint you," I replied Miss Jung, as I proceeded to give her a hug.

I could feel Miss Jung hugging me real tight, telling me that she was not disappointed with me being a smoker. After we broke the hug, Miss Jung told me that she would speak to Mr Y/N to cancel my suspension. I shook my head, telling Miss Jung that I would accept the suspension. Miss Jung showed a disappointed face but told me not to slack off during the suspension.

"Yes Miss Jung, I will study at home in the meantime," I answered, smiling at the same time.

Miss Jung offered to send me to the main gate until Miss Seo showed up with a piece of paper. Miss Seo then asked Miss Jung to sign the paper which she did. After that, Miss Seo handed me the paper and told me that this was a document as proof that I was serving my suspension. I sighed and nodded my head, taking the paper from Miss Seo. After Miss Jung walked me to the school gate, I waved goodbye to her and went back home.

"Be careful Olivia! I will ask Si Eun to pass you your homework for you to do at home alright?" Miss Jung shouted.

"I will Miss Jung!" I shouted back.

Authour's POV

Meanwhile, Arin was out on a lunch date with Soo Bin. The couple headed to a café that was in central Gangnam. As it was the fifth day of them being a couple, the two of them were very lovey-dovey. Once inside the café, they went to the counter to order their food first. After ordering their food, they took their seats and sat opposite each other.

"Do you have any plans for this weekend? If you don't, we can go out and have fun at Lotte world," said Soo Bin.

"Hmm, sure thing. I am just not free on Sunday because me and my family are going out for lunch. Maybe we can go on a Saturday?" Arin asked Soo Bin.

Soo Bin nodded his head, showing a smile which made Arin chuckle. Soon, their food was served and the couple slowly enjoyed their meal.

Eunseo's POV

I decided to go out and have lunch with my close friend SinB. It had been a while since the both of us had met. We agreed to meet at central Gangnam for lunch. Upon meeting, we hugged each other as if we had not seen each other for a long time.