Chapter 15

Y/N's POV

As we stepped out of the house, Eunseo tripped and I tried to stop her from falling over. I failed and both of us fell to the ground. I checked on Eunseo and thankfully she was alright. She looked at me and apologised. At the same time, she also asked if I was ok. I nodded my head and both of us headed down to my car.

Authour's POV

Unbeknownst to Y/N, his action of trying to prevent Eunseo from falling had made Eunseo's heart beat even faster. This made Eunseo more determined to try to get closer to Y/N and win his heart. Once the two arrived at Eunseo's home, there were only a few boxes left to bring over. Eunseo tried to carry two boxes but could not. This made Y/N sigh as he told Eunseo that she should not try to carry too much. Y/N took the two boxes and walked down to the car.

"Thanks. I could actually carry the boxes myself," Eunseo said to Y/N.

"If I let you carry them and you get injured, who is gonna help me clean the house?" Y/N said, in a sarcastic manner.

This made Eunseo annoyed as she hit Y/N on the head and walked out of the house. Y/N chuckled and went down to the ground floor. After they finished moving the boxes, Eunseo sat down on the floor. Y/N went into the car, opening the window and asking her to get it.

Eunseo's POV

"I'm exhausted. Can we go get a few drinks?" I asked Y/N.

"What if I said no? Get it, I want to go back and rest," He answered me, sounding very irritated.

Hearing Y/N's reply made me annoyed again that I entered the car and slammed the door real hard. What I did not know was what Y/N stared at me for closing the door too hard. When I noticed, he whispered to me and told me not to close the door too hard. The way he whispered made me a little scared that I nodded my head and put on my seat belt. The drive to his home was quiet as I looked out of the window and did not say a single word. As soon as we arrived, Y/N tapped on my shoulder.

"Follow me later once we place the boxes in my house," Y/N said to me.

I nodded my head as he carried two boxes up while I carried one. Once we were done, I followed Y/N where we went down to the ground floor. When we arrived at the ground floor, I noticed that he was walking towards the direction of the convenience store where I worked. Both of us entered the store and I saw that a new part timer was working there. I saw Y/N going straight to the fridge and took out a few cans of beer.

"I thought you said you wanted to rest?" I asked him.

"You were the one that wanted to drink so let's just drink alright?" Y/N answered me, showing a smile.

The smile made my heart beat very fast and I quickly looked away and exited the store. When I was outside of the store, I used my hands to feel my heart. I could feel my heart still beating fast. I then looked up and was surprised to see Y/N staring at me.

"Why are your cheeks red? Are you drunk already?" he asked me.

"Of course not... I was thinking about something that made my cheeks red," I answered back.

Y/N shook his head as he walked back to the lift lobby and I followed. Once we were back in the apartment, we sat at the dining table and he handed me a can of beer. As I was about to drink, Olivia reminded me not to drink too much. I ignored Olivia, only for Y/N to ask Olivia if my alcohol tolerance was low. I stood up and went to hit Olivia before she could answer. This made Olivia angry that she started to chase me around the house.

Y/N's POV

Looking at the sisters chasing each other inside the house made me chuckle. It also made me think back of how close I used to be with my siblings when we lived together. I sighed and took a sip of the beer. After I saw Olivia stop chasing Eunseo, Eunseo opened the can and drank. She seemed so happy that we drank and she explained how much fun she had teasing Olivia from time to time. I nodded my head and then asked her if she had any proper clothes for working. She shook her head to my question but got up and went into her room, seemingly to search for something. It took her about a minute and she came back with a skirt in her hands.