Chapter 34

Y/N's POV

"You deserve someone better than I do. The person is just close by,"

That sentence came into my mind which made me hit my bed.

Authour's POV

The next day, Y/N got up first and went to wash up. Once he was done, he changed his clothes and went to the kitchen.

Y/N's POV

As I prepared my own breakfast, I heard a door open which made me turn around. I saw Olivia exiting her room.

"Is Eunseo still asleep?" I asked Olivia.

"She just got up when I finished changing. She seems alright," Olivia answered.

I went straight to the room but knocked on the door. I did not get an answer so I asked Eunseo if she was feeling alright.

"Yes.."

That was what I heard from Eunseo. I decided to go back to the kitchen to finish preparing my breakfast. I ate my breakfast after I finished preparing and when I was about to finish eating, Eunseo came out of the room. I was surprised how pretty she looked but I stood up and asked her if she was alright. Eunseo nodded her head as I saw her going to the fridge to get a cup of milk to drink. Once she finished drinking, she asked me if I was ready to go.

"Yes yes," I answered.

I quickly finished my food and left the house with Eunseo. On the way to school, it was awkward between me and Eunseo. The moment we entered the school, students were staring at me. I was surprised and looked at Eunseo, asking her if she knew what was happening. She shrugged her shoulders as I parked the car and went to my office. Before I entered my office, I requested Eunseo to come in. She obliged and entered.

"Are you really ok? You should really stay home and rest," I said to Eunseo.

"I am really ok. I'm not a child," Eunseo said.

I nodded my head and she took her leave. The moment she opened the door, Mr Kim showed up. Both of us were surprised as we greeted him and I asked him why he had come over to the school.

"Explain to me what happened last night," Mr Kim said, taking a seat at the sofa.

I looked at Eunseo who just looked away as I explained the whole story. After I finished explaining, Mr Kim stood up and asked me about the basketball game with the students and Michael Jordan. His new question took me by surprise as he rambled on about my actions. I stopped Mr Kim from talking and explained why I did it. Mr Kim became surprised by what I said but told me to stop doing stupid things.

"These aren't stupid things Mr Kim. I just want our boys to get motivated. I will even attend all their games," I explained.

Mr Kim nodded his head, telling me he would be back to check on the school. I thanked Mr Kim as he exited the office and Eunseo did the same. I sighed and went back to my seat to check on the emails.

Authour's POV

Things went smooth for the next three weeks as neither Y/N nor Eunseo talked about what happened that very night. As for the basketball team, their first game started out well as they beat their first opponent. Y/N had attended the first game and was impressed with how well they played. He knew what he did had worked but decided not to interfere in how the team would play. As for Arin and Soobin, the couple often quarrelled over Arin's fainting spells but the two still loved each other. The team continued playing well in the group stages and without defeat and advanced to the quarter finals. It was already the middle of May when the boys qualified for the quarter finals. One day before the quarter final, the basketball team was training. Y/N stood outside the basketball court to watch the boys training. As he watched, Eunseo approached him to ask him to sign a document.