Chapter 11

Authour's POV

"Die..." said Lim.

Y/N closed his eyes as Lim was about to pull the trigger when a gunshot could be heard.

"Drop the revolver and surrender," someone shouted.

When the person arrived, it turned out to be Mr Yoo and his team. This made Lim's henchmen run off while Lim quickly pointed the revolver at Mr Yoo. Mr Yoo quickly reacted by firing a shot at Lim which killed him instantly.

"Y/N..." Eunseo shouted as she ran to Y/N along with Olivia and Chen Le.

Eunseo held onto Y/N, shaking him to get a response. Meanwhile, Mr Yoo called for the ambulance. With Y/N not responding, Olivia went to hug Eunseo as Mr Yoo asked them if they were alright. The three of them nodded their heads but Eunseo was worried about Y/N. Fifteen minutes later, the ambulance arrived and the paramedics carried Y/N into the ambulance. Eunseo, Olivia and Chen Le followed Y/N in the ambulance and towards the hospital.

"You alright?" Chen Le asked Olivia.

"Yes I am. Thank goodness you are alright. If they hurt you, I would really kill them," Olivia answered.

Eunseo's POV

Seeing Olivia and Chen Le safe made me happy but what happened to Mr Y/N had made me feel bad and sad. I did not expect him to risk his life to save the three of us. Seeing him lying on the stretcher made my heart ache as I held onto Y/N's hand tightly. I soon received a call which turned out to be from Arin.

"Hi Eunseo unnie. Are you all alright?" Arin asked me.

"I'm fine. Mr Y/N is still unconscious. The four of us are on the way to the hospital," I answered Arin.

Arin understood and I told her that I would call her once we arrived at the hospital. After hanging the call, I turned to look at Y/N who was still unconscious. I then asked the paramedic if Y/N would be alright. The paramedic smiled and said that Y/N vitals were alright. I sighed in relief and looked at Olivia and Chen Le, who gave me a suspicious look.

"What are you two looking at?" I asked the two of them.

"Nothing. Anyway, are you hurt?" Olivia asked me back.

I shook my head, apologising for not protecting her well. Olivia shook her head, telling me that she was happy that I came down to rescue her. I smiled, using my hand ruffle her hair which made Olivia ask me to stop it. After another fifteen minutes' ride, we arrived at the hospital as Y/N was being pushed out to the Accident and Emergency (A&E) ward and the three of us followed. While Olivia and Chen Le were being treated by the nurses, Y/N was brought straight to an observation ward to be checked on. I was about to follow when the doctors stopped me and told me to wait outside. I could only stand outside and see what the doctor was doing. After seeing the doctor checking on Y/N for fifteen minutes, he approached me and said that a further check would be required.

"Alright doctor. Will he be alright?" I asked the doctor.

The doctor nodded his head as I saw the nurses exiting the ward and I went in to check on him. An oxygen mask has been placed over his mouth and nose which made me feel sad. I caressed Y/N's hair and wondered if he would wake up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authour's POV

Meanwhile, a man has touched down in South Korea from the USA. The Man headed to the immigration counter to have his passport checked. Handing the passport to the immigration officer, the officer opened the passport and looked at the name.