Chapter 16

Authour's POV

The weekend was over and it was finally Monday. Y/N had gotten up early to run as usual. Once he finished running, he headed back to his apartment to wash up. Once Y/N finished washing up and changing, he exited the room to see that no one had woken up. He went to the kitchen to see that Eunseo had gotten up and wore a white blouse with the SK high school skirt.

 He went to the kitchen to see that Eunseo had gotten up and wore a white blouse with the SK high school skirt

(Example of what Eunseo was wearing)

Y/N's POV

I was surprised by what Eunseo was wearing which made me stare at her unwittingly. What I did not realise was that she was calling me. This made me quickly snap back to reality as Eunseo asked me if I wanted to eat anything. I nodded my head and she went to prepare. I sat down at the dining table, still wondering what Bona meant by saying the person is just close by. As I gave it a thought, I saw a plate being placed right in front of me. I looked up and saw Eunseo smiling at me. It made me wonder if Eunseo was the one Bona was talking about. I quickly shook my head, eating the breakfast that Eunseo made.

"Slow down, you will choke on the food," I heard Eunseo speak.

I nodded my head, slowing down on my eating. Eunseo soon sat opposite me and started to eat her breakfast. I looked up at Eunseo and then remembered that I did not see Olivia. I then asked Eunseo where Olivia was, to which she told me Olivia had already gone to school. I nodded my head and continued to eat. Once we were done, Eunseo offered to clean up and we headed off to the school.

Olivia's POV

I had left home early to head to school as I did not want to take Mr Y/N's car to school with Eunseo Unnie. People may give me a weird look if I follow. As I was about to reach the school gates, I could feel someone covering my eyes.

"Chen Le," I said.

"How did you know it was me?" Chen Le said to me, feeling shocked.

I chuckled as he let go from covering my eyes. Both of us held hands, walking into the school together. As we walked into the school, I saw Si Eun from a distance and called her name. Si Eun turned around and waved at both of us. I walked towards Si Eun, asking her how her date with Noel was. Si Eun gave a thumbs up, making me chuckle. I then asked her when she would be going out with Noel again.

"I am not sure. We spoke on the phone yesterday. He told me that if he did not get the job he interviewed for, he would return back to the USA," Si Eun said.

"Wait a minute. He isn't from Korea? But he speaks so well in Korean," I said, as I was really surprised by what I heard.

Si Eun nodded her head as we walked to the classroom with Chen Le. After placing my bag at my desk, Chen Le came towards me and handed me a nicely wrapped gift. I was surprised by the gift, which made everyone in the classroom make a woo sound. It made my face turn red as I quietly looked away and opened the gift. I was surprised by the gift as it was the lipstick colour that I chose on Saturday. I got up and hugged Chen Le, asking him when he got the lipstick.