Chapter 7

Authour's POV

After Olivia and Chen Le were brought into the van, the men quickly drove off and left the place. Meanwhile, Y/N was having lunch when someone knocked on the door. Y/N called for the person to come who turned out to be Miss Jung. Miss Jung came forward and handed Y/N a file that contained Olivia's details. Reading the details, Y/N was surprised to see how hardworking Olivia was as a student. As he continued reading, he saw the name Son Joo Yeon on it.

"Wait a minute, Eunseo is Olivia's older sister?" Y/N thought.

Y/N decided not to think too much and handed the file back to Miss Jung. Y/N thanked Miss Jung as she left the office. Y/N continued eating, wondering at the same time if Eunseo knew about Olivia being suspended from school.

Chen Le's POV

I finally opened my eyes but realized I was blindfolded. I could feel myself being tied to a pole. At the same time, I could feel a presence beside me whom I guessed could be Olivia.

"Hey, Olivia. Wake up!" I said.

I could hear her groan as I asked her to wake up. After I heard her surprised tone, I asked her if she was alright. Olivia hummed to my answer as we could hear footsteps walking towards us.

"Who are you? What do you want?" I asked, trying to sound fierce.

I could feel a hand grab my chin, with the person telling me to shut my mouth. I became scared that I did not dare utter a word.

Olivia's POV

After I heard the man telling Chen Le off, I grunted at him not to hurt Chen Le. It literally made the man laugh hysterically which made me a little scared. I could feel him hold my chin, telling him that I should not show a brave front. After that, I could feel him letting go of my chin and I could hear other men laughing hysterically as well. After the laughing was gone, I told Chen Le that I was fine.

"That's good. Honestly, I thought those men would hurt you," said Chen Le.

"Oh come on, they won't do it even if they want to," I scoffed.

Eunseo's POV

I looked at my watch and it was 6pm. It was just another two more hours before I ended work. I felt hungry so I went to grab a bowl of instant noodles from the shelf and cooked it. I placed money into the cashier as payment for the item. I blew onto the noodles as it was hot. Once I felt it was cooler, I slowly ate it. As I ate, I heard the door open which made me stand up and greet the customer.

"Welcome. Oh, hi there Y/N," I greeted Y/N.

He waved back at me and started to look around. I sat back down and continued eating. As I ate, I would constantly look at him. I was not sure why I would do that but he had the good looks in him. When I saw him coming towards the cashier, I stopped eating and served him. As I was checking out the items, I noticed he was looking at my food.

"Are you eating that kind of food at work daily?" Y/N asked me.

"Yeah. I don't really have time to go buy dinner since I am the only person in the store," I explained.

Y/N nodded his head and suggested to me to order food delivery as the food would be healthier than eating food from a convenience store. I nodded my head, thanking him for the suggestion. I continued by telling him how much he had to pay also. After he paid for the items, I thanked him for coming.

"By the way, what time do you end work? You can come over to my place for dinner. I can prepare some nice food for you," Y/N asked me.

"Oh no it's ok. I will go home and rest after I finish work at 8pm. You can go ahead and have dinner on your own," I insisted.