Chapter 14

Noel's POV

Without any warning, Si Eun gave me a kiss on the cheeks. I was surprised by the kiss as I saw her run off into the apartment building. I was surprised by the kiss as I walked out to the main streets and headed back home.

Authour's POV

The next day, Y/N got up as usual and prepared to head to work. Y/N looked at the nose guard and put it on. After that, he put on his clothes and drove to work. Once he arrived, he went straight to his office and started to check on certain things. Fast forward to 10.30am and Miss Seo entered Y/N's to tell him the interviewee had arrived.

Y/N's POV

"Great. Please send him in," I told Miss Seo.

Miss Seo then went to get the interviewee and he entered the room, showing me a surprised face. He introduced himself as Noel and we both shook hands. I asked him if he was surprised to see me wearing the nose guard to which he nodded his head. I laughed and told him not to worry. Noel nodded his head and we started the interview. The interview did not take too long but Noel did let me know that he had previously taught Korean in LA as a teacher and wanted to try teaching English in Korea.

"Interesting. Your resume did state that you taught Korean for about three years. Please tell me what is the reason you wanted to come to Korea and teach English?" I asked Noel.

"That's because sir I would like to try teaching the Korean students how to be able to speak good English. Also it would be a good learning experience for me to learn about the culture here too since it's the first time I am in Korea," Noel explained.

I nodded my head, surprised by Noel's good explanation. I continued the interview by asking him when he could start which he said anytime. I nodded my head and told him that I would inform him of the results of his application by email. Noel nodded his head and we both shook hands. He stood up and left the room as I looked at his resume and called Mr Kim. I explained to Mr Kim about the interview I had earlier which he said he would need to see the person's details.

"No worries. I will send them to your fax number. You'll receive it shortly," I said.

I then went to the printer in my room and faxed Noel's details to Mr Kim. I just hope Mr Kim would agree to hire him as I find that Noel seemed like a good teacher for the school. I looked at the watch and decided to continue my work.

Noel's POV

I sighed with relief after I walked out of the principal's office. I was still surprised by the nose guard but he seemed like a very nice principal. I just hope I will get the job. Once I walked out of the school, I quickly texted Si Eun and told her that I had just finished my job interview. After that I headed straight to the bus stop to head back to the city center.

Si Eun's POV

When the teacher dismissed my class for a break, I decided to take a look at my phone. Noel had texted me and told me that his job interview went well. I smiled and wanted to text him if we could meet tonight but I remembered that I had a family dinner. I sighed badly, so I replied to him that I am happy for him and that maybe we could meet when I am free. I placed my phone back in my wallet and headed to the canteen to join my friends.

Authour's POV

Time passed and Eunseo was on the way to SK high school with Olivia. As they were on the way, Olivia asked Eunseo why Y/N chose a Friday to speak to them. Eunseo shrugged her shoulders, making Olivia shake her head. The two arrived at the school and headed straight to Y/N's office.

Eunseo's POV

Once Olivia and I were outside of Y/N office, there was a lady sitting there. I told her that Olivia and I were looking for Y/N which she understood. The lady told us that we could go in and once we entered, we saw Y/N sitting behind his desk. He asked us to take a seat which we did. He then picked up the phone, seemingly to ask someone to come over to his office.