Chapter 31

Authour's POV

"Where am I?" Jay thought.

He looked around and realized he was in the hospital. He looked to the left and saw a small kid on the bed. He looked at who was with the kid which surprised him.

(the person he saw)

(the person he saw)

Jay was mesmerized by how pretty the girl was and when she looked at him, he quickly looked away. Jay took the blanket to cover his face but felt someone poking him. This made him get up and saw that it was the same girl that he stared at. Her stare made him scared as she looked at him dead in the eye.

"Why did you stare at me?" She asked Jay.

Jay looked away but the girl continued to look at him, asking Jay for an answer.

"That... that... that's because... you... are... cute..." Jay answered.

The girl smiled at Jay's answer as she showed her hand, much to the surprise of Jay. The girl introduced herself as Ryujin, then asking Jay for his phone. Jay obliged, handing over his phone. Ryujin then typed in her phone number to call. Once she received her number, she asked Jay for his name which he said.

"Why do you need my number?" Jay asked, feeling shocked.

Before Ryujin could answer, Y/N arrived with Eunseo.

Fifteen minutes ago...

Y/N's POV

Eunseo and I headed to my car after the game had ended. Before we entered the car, I turned to Eunseo and asked her what she wanted to say.

"Well... I... Just... wanted to say..."

Before I could hear her finish her sentence, my phone rang and I picked it up.

Eunseo's POV

Before I could finish saying what I wanted to say, Y/N's phone rang which made me slightly irritated. The call ruined my chances of confessing which made me punch the air. As soon as Y/N hung up, he turned to me and asked what I was going to say. I ignored Y/N and walked to his car and tried to open the door, only to realize it was locked.

"Relax alright? Let me open the door for you," Y/N said.

The moment he said that and opened the door, my heart skipped a beat which made me look away. I could feel him tap my shoulder, asking me to quickly board the car. I frowned when he said that and boarded the car, folding my arms. One moment he sounded so nice, another moment he sounded so rude. I could believe but when he entered the car, he reminded me to put on my seatbelt, which I totally forgot.

"Sorry," I said.

"It's ok. Let's go visit Jay if that was his name," Y/N said to me.

I nodded my head and Y/N drove off. I then asked Y/N if he knew where Jay was hospitalised. Y/N nodded his head, saying that the phone call earlier was from Mr Yoo and he had told him where they were. I nodded my head and looked out of the window, wondering when I would get the chance to confess again.