Chapter 30

Authour's POV

Three days later...

"Bona... don't go.. I really love you,"

Eunseo was woken up by the sound as she rubbed her eyes to look around. She then looked at her phone and realized it was 5.30am in the morning. She got up and headed out of the room and to the source of the sound. The sound came from Y/N's room which made her knock on the door.

Eunseo's POV

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked while knocking the door.

I did not get an answer so I placed my ears on the door. I could not hear anything which made me think everything was alright. I decided to head back to my room, only to hear the same sound again.

"Bona... don't go.. I really love you,"

Hearing that made me enter Y/N's room. I went to his bed and saw that he seemed to be in pain. I quickly shook him, asking him if he was alright. It took a short while but I managed to wake him up. Y/N's facial expression looked so pale as I asked him again if he was alright. Y/N did not answer me immediately but gave me a hug instead. I broke the hug and looked at him. I realized he was wearing the nose guard which made me chuckle.

"What's so funny," He asked, suddenly looking serious.'

"Your nose guard. I thought you broke yours and didn't get a new one," I answered him.

Y/N chuckled, saying that he got the new nose guard a day after he broke the old one and only wore it when he was sleeping. I nodded my head and asked him again if he was alright. Y/N sighed, saying he had been having dreams about someone for a while.

"Is that person's name bona?" I asked him.

He looked at me when I mentioned the name, asking me how I knew. I rolled my eyes and told him that he was sleep talking very loudly. Y/N then looked away, telling me that he would need to sleep a little more. I shook my head, asking him if he could explain what happened between him and Bona.

"Another time alright? I promise," Y/N said to me.

"Alright. Do you want any water?" I asked him.

Y/N shook his head and I left the room. As I returned back to my room, I started to think of what happened between him and Bona.

Authour's POV

Several hours went by. It was two hours to the friendly basketball game. The basketball team was on the basketball court getting ready. The school students headed to the court to watch the team as Y/N arrived alone.

"Mr Y/N! Over here, we reserved a seat for you," said Mr Kang.

Y/N spotted Mr Kang and went to sit next to him. After Y/N sat next to Mr Kang, Mr Kang told Y/N that he was excited for the match.

Y/N's POV

I chuckled at what Mr Kang said as I looked around. There were many students including Olivia. I just wondered where Eunseo was as she agreed to attend the match. A moment later, I heard commotion which made me look at the students. They were looking in one direction which made me turn to look. What I saw surprised me.

 What I saw surprised me