Chapter 26

**WARNING, VULGARITIES AHEAD**

Authour's POV

"PIAK"

Mr Park used the cane to hit Si Eun and Noel but apparently Y/N came forward and he took the hit. The hit was so hard that it surprised everyone that Eunseo quickly went to Y/N and asked if he was alright. Out of the blue, Y/N's facial expression changed and he grabbed Mr Park by the collar.

"How dare you hit me so hard? Have you lost your mind?" Y/N shouted, raising his fist.

Eunseo's POV

I quickly stopped Y/N by holding onto his fist. I told Y/N to calm down but he refused. Mr Noel quickly came forward and helped me by pulling Y/N back. Si Eun and Mrs Park pulled Mr Park back as I stood in between them to ease the situation.

"Calm down Mr Y/N. Remember, you just cut in to stop Mr Park from hitting Mr Noel and Si Eun," I explained.

Y/N stared at me and he seemed to cool down. I turned to look at Mr Park who seemed surprised and apologised to Y/N. Y/N rejected his apology and explained why he was here today.

"The reason me and Miss Juyeon are here is because we did a poll with the students on whether they want Si Eun and Mr Noel to be in the school," Y/N explained.

-----------------------

Two days ago...

Authour's POV

Once the school bell rang for the end of the last lesson, all the students and teachers gathered at the school hall. Y/N walked straight to the stage with a piece of paper. Looking around, Y/N noticed how quiet the students were.

"Good afternoon everyone. You all should know what you are doing here. The calculation for the poll is done. Here are the results," Y/N said.

The students all start to listen carefully as Y/N prepare to read the results.

"After counting the results, 69% of the voters have voted for Si Eun and Mr Park not to be terminated/expelled from the school. This concludes the end of this issue. Have a nice day," Y/N said.

Once Y/N took his leave, the students started to talk about the vote counts announced. Some students were surprised while some students were displeased. As Y/N was about to exit the hall, he was stopped by Miss Jung.

"Thank you sir," said Miss Jung.

Y/N smiled and nodded his head, walking towards his office.

-----------------------

Present day

Y/N's POV

After I finished my explanation, I told Mr Park to think carefully whether he still wanted his daughter to study at the school. I then turned to Mr Noel and grabbed him, pulling him out of the house. As we exited the house, I turned to Mr Park and told him if he wanted Si Eun to come to school, she should come down on Monday. I exited the house and brought Mr Noel back down to the ground floor.

"As you heard, better give me your fucking response if you still want to work for us," I told Mr Noel.

I walked towards the car after telling Mr Noel what I wanted to say. Eunseo and I entered the car as I started the car. Before I started to drive, I could feel pain in my head. I held my head and screamed in pain.

Eunseo's POV

I was surprised by Y/N's screaming which made me ask him if he was alright. He nodded his head, saying that he had not felt the experience of being canned for a very long time. It hurt my heart to see him like this. I actually patted his head with my hand without realizing.