Chapter 27

Present time

Si Eun's POV

After I hugged Mr Noel, I looked at my parents who smiled at me. I became confused and asked Mr Noel what he was doing here.

"I invited him here. Is there any problem?" My father asked me.

I shook my head and asked Mr Noel to sit next to me. Once we took our seats, my father explained that he had decided to accept my relationship with Mr Noel which made me ask him if he was serious.

"Yes I am serious. I even told Mum about it. Mr Noel here also agreed to a few things that I have asked," My father explained.

I turned to look at Mr Noel who just smiled at me. We all started to dig in, enjoying the food.

Noel's POV

An hour later, Si Eun and I headed down to walk around the neighbourhood. Both of us held hands and walked. We soon arrived at the park nearby, sitting on the bench.

"I really missed you so much," I said to Si Eun.

"Me too," Si Eun replied, giving me a kiss on the cheeks.

The kiss made me happy as Si Eun asked me if I was going to stay on as a teacher. I shrugged my shoulders, telling her that I am worried about going back to the school. Si Eun suddenly cupped my face, telling me that she planned to go back to school to study as she planned to do further studies in university.

"Also, I want you to be here when I graduate from high school. Please don't go," she said, showing a cute face.

I sighed, knowing that I would not be able to say no to her cute expression. I nodded my head, telling her that I would return to work on Monday. This made her jump for joy, which made me chuckle.

Authour's POV

The next day, Olivia had left the house first to go meet Chen Le. As for Y/N, he had gone up early to go for a run. After he finished his run, he headed back to the apartment. As soon as he entered the apartment, he saw Eunseo sitting at the dining table eating her breakfast.

Y/N's POV

"What time are we leaving?" Eunseo asked me.

"After I finish washing up and eating?" I answered.

Eunseo nodded her head and she continued eating. I went to take a shower and changed into a nice set of clothes. I headed to the kitchen and prepared a bowl of cereal. I saw Eunseo's surprised face as she asked me if the bowl of cereal was enough for my breakfast.

"Yes it is enough. Do you want a bowl?" I asked her back.

Eunseo shook her head and I started to eat. Once I was done, I went to wash the dishes and left the house with Eunseo.

Authour's POV

As Eunseo and Y/N were on the way to Lotte world, Soobin and Arin had met up at the station near Arin's home. The couple held hands and took the train together. As for Lia and Nakyung, they met straight at Jamsil station. At around 10.15am, all of them arrived at Lotte world, which made each of them surprised.

"What are you all doing here?" Eunseo asked, feeling shocked.

Everyone except for Eunseo and Y/N chuckled as Y/N went to the counter to purchase Eunseo and his tickets. Nakyung, Soobin and Chen Le did the same thing and everyone headed into Lotte world once it was 10.30am. Many people went to Lotte World which made the amusement park slightly more crowded than usual. They headed straight to a stall and the students went to grab different kinds of headwear to wear. Y/N stood there while Eunseo grabbed one and wore it.