Chapter 23

**Warning, Vulgarities is in use in this chapter**

Authour's POV

No words were exchanged between Y/N and Eunseo until they arrived at home. Upon arriving, Y/N received a message from the IT team who informed him that the issue had been solved. Y/N did not smile and headed straight to the kitchen.

Eunseo's POV

The moment Y/N entered the kitchen, I asked him how he was going to handle the situation surrounding Si Eun and Mr Noel. Y/N did not answer me which made me frustrated. I grabbed him by the wrist and asked him for an answer. Y/N started to laugh hysterically which made me feel a little scared.

"Honestly, I just want the two of them to die. I can't believe that both of them could stir up so much trouble," Y/N explained.

"How can you say that? You are the principal of the school," I shouted at Y/N.

Y/N then grabbed me by the collar, telling me that I had no rights to tell him off. I became angry and slapped him on the cheek. I followed up by grabbing a glass of water and throwing the water at his face.

"What if it was me being the student and you are the teacher? Would you want the principal to kill you and me? You're a horrible human being," I shouted at Y/N.

Y/N's POV

After Eunseo shouted at me, I walked to the living room and sat down. I started to think about what Eunseo said which made me wonder what had gotten into me.

Authour's POV

Meanwhile, Si Eun was reading the note which seemed to be written by Arin and Olivia.

"Si Eun, cheer up. We will try to help you back into the school. At the same time, we will also make sure Mr Noel will be given the chance to be our teacher in school."

Si Eun was surprised by what was written on the note which made her more relieved that her friends would always stay by her side. As for Noel, he stayed in his room crying over what had happened earlier. As soon as he stopped crying, he looked out at the window. He started to think about how Si Eun was doing. The next day, all the school students were gathered at the school hall before the first lesson began.

Y/N's POV

Seeing that all the students were in the school hall, I walked onto the stage and the students greeted me.

"Good morning everyone. As you all know, I have gathered you all here over what happened yesterday during recess," I said.

Before I could continue speaking, many students started to say things which surprised me. I ordered the students to quiet down but it did not work. I turned to look at Mr Kang who quickly helped me order the students to quiet down. The students finally quieted down and there was one student who put up his hand. I pointed to him and he asked me what I was going to do to Mr Noel and Si Eun.

"Good question. I have thought of an idea but you can give me an idea," I said.

The student did not answer me and I told the students that they should focus on their studies. One student then shouted loudly that both Si Eun and Mr Noel should leave the school. This comment created a ruckus. Students started to argue among each other over this matter. The teachers tried to stop the ruckus but it looked like it was not working.

"HEY! SHUT THE FUCK UP ALL OF YOU!" I shouted loudly.

My shouting seemed to have caught everyone's attention. I looked at everyone and they seemed very shocked to hear me say those words. I smiled and told the students that they could head back to their respective classrooms. All the students quickly turned and ran out of the school hall like frightened children. The teachers followed suit and I left the school hall once I saw no one was left. Once I arrived at my office, Eunseo followed me.