Chapter 10

Y/N's POV

"STOP RIGHT THERE THE FOUR OF YOU!" I shouted.

The four students stopped at their tracks as I approached and asked them what they were doing here. They looked down on the floor, unable to answer me. Since they were unable to answer me, I asked them if they were here to see Eunseo. The students nodded their heads which made me sigh.

"Did you tell them what happened?" I asked both Arin and Soo Bin.

Both of them nodded their heads and I could only sigh real loudly. I then ordered the students to go home and stay out of trouble. Si Eun looked up and asked me if Olivia and Chen Le would be fine. I nodded my head, explaining to the students that the police were doing their best to bring back Olivia and Chen Le safely. The students nodded their heads and walked off together. This made me smile and head back up to the house. Once inside the house, Mr Yoo came forward to me and informed me that the kidnapper had sent another text message for the timing to drop off the money. I nodded my head as we waited for the right timing to leave.

Authour's POV

A few hours later, Mr Yoo informed his team to prepare to leave for the location. As Y/N and Eunseo got up to leave, Mr Yoo handed Y/N a Taurus Model 85. This surprised Y/N, asking Mr Yoo why he was given a revolver.

"In case of an emergency. Here's also a holster to hold the gun. Best for you to put it with your belt. Also, do you know how to use the revolver?" Mr Yoo asked Y/N.

"We shall see," Y/N replied, placing the revolver nicely into the holster.

Y/N's action surprised Mr Yoo, giving him the thumbs up. Everyone headed down the ground floor as Y/N and Eunseo followed behind. Before they left the house, Y/N stopped Eunseo. He took the holster out and handed it to Eunseo. This surprised Eunseo as she asked why he handed the revolver to her. Y/N smiled and told her that it would be best if she carried it. Eunseo was surprised by the answer, returning the item to Y/N. Y/N shook his head, insisting that it would be best that she had the revolver. Eunseo nodded her head as the two left the house and to the ground floor.

"What took you so long? We should make our move quickly," said Mr Yoo.

Y/N and Eunseo nodded their heads as Mr Yoo briefed everyone on what they were supposed to do. After the briefing was over, Mr Yoo handed Y/N a duffle bag. Y/N thanked Mr Yoo as Eunseo boarded Y/N's car. Y/N selected the way point on the gps to the drop off and drove off first. Mr Yoo and his team followed Y/N from behind.

Eunseo's POV

As we were halfway to the location, I received a call which turned out to be from the kidnapper.

"What do you want? We are already going to the location you requested," I told the kidnapper.

"I know someone is sending you to the location. Change of plans. I will send you the new location. Make sure the police do not follow," the kidnapper instructed.

Before I could say something, the kidnapper hung the call. I turned to look at Y/N who nodded his head, seemingly understanding what to do. When I received the text message from the kidnapper, I input the new location onto the gps.

"You ready?" Y/N asked me.

I nodded my head and Y/N started to accelerate real hard. I could feel the car overtake other cars on the road very quickly as it caused a few cars to swerve out. I was surprised by what had happened which made me turn to look back, seeing that it had blocked out the path for the police to follow us. I hit Y/N on the shoulder, telling him that what he did earlier could have killed us.

"I'm sorry about that. Can we focus on the important thing?" Y/N said to me.

I nodded my head as Y/N started to drive to the new location the kidnapper told us.