Chapter 29

Eunseo's POV

"To be honest Y/N. Ever since the day you saved me and Olivia from that trouble, I started to have feelings for you. I just don't know why. If I don't confess to you now, I worry that I will not get the chance," I said.

As soon as I finished confessing to Y/N, I realized that he did not respond. I tapped Y/N's back as he turned around, seemingly surprised to see me. He took out his earpiece and asked me what I wanted. This made me furious as I hit him hard on the head and walked away.

Y/N's POV

"Aww. What was that for?" I shouted.

Eunseo seemed pretty angry about something. I shrugged my shoulders and went back to listening to the muttons in the morning podcast.

Authour's POV

After Eunseo hit Y/N, both of them did not talk over the weekend. As for Noel and Si Eun, the two met up on Sunday to discuss how they were going to go back to SK high school. The two sat outside the convenience store near their home as Noel bought Si Eun a can of cola to drink.

Noel's POV

"I'm worried about going back to school tomorrow," Si Eun said to me.

"Me too but we have to go back and do what we have to do. Furthermore, you promised me that you would study hard and go to a good university," I said to Si Eun.

Si Eun nodded her head as I gave her a hug, kissing her on the forehead. Si Eun then finished drinking the drink and we both headed to the 63 building for our date.

Authour's POV

Monday soon came. Everyone headed to school as usual. Y/N arrived at school with Eunseo and he headed straight to his room. The first thing he did was to look out the window. As he looked out of the window, he noticed two familiar figures entering the school separately. Y/N smiled, knowing that he had gotten what he wanted.

Si Eun's POV

After my father dropped me off at school, I walked into the school alone. As I walked in, I saw Mr Noel from a distance. I wanted to approach him but chose not to. I looked around and most of my schoolmates were giving me the stares. It made me so scared that I looked down, unable to look at anyone.

"Hey Si eun!"

I turned around and saw it was Olivia. She looked surprised to see me as both of us hugged each other. After we broke the hug, Olivia told me how much she missed me which made me chuckle. We then headed into school together and straight to our classroom. I ignored those stares, feeling confident.

Noel's POV

Once I arrived at school, I saw the students giving me those scary stares which made me feel scared. I decided to ignore them and head straight to the office. The moment I arrived at the office, all the teachers started to look at me. I quietly walked to my table and sat down. I booted up the computer and sighed. I then saw a hand stretch out in front of me. I looked up and saw it was Miss Jung.

"Welcome back Mr Noel," Miss Jung said to me.

"Thanks Miss Jung," I said, shaking her hand.

After we shook hands, Miss Jung suggested that I go see Mr Y/N which I understood. I stood up and headed towards Mr Y/N's room.

Si Eun's POV

The moment I entered the classroom, everyone was surprised to see me. They went to see me straight away and asked how I was. I told everyone that I was ok as most of my female classmates hugged me. After that, Miss Jung came into the classroom and we all quickly sat back down. Miss Jung stood at the front, welcoming me back to the class. Everyone clapped and cheered loudly as I stood up and thanked everyone, feeling embarrassed at the same time.