Chapter 8

Authour's POV

Two hours have passed. Eunseo opened her eyes and looked around. She realized that she was in the nurse's office. Miss Lee saw Eunseo waking and went to her, asking her if she was feeling alright. Eunseo nodded her head as Miss Lee quickly went to inform Y/N about Eunseo. Once Y/N was informed, he quickly went to the nurse's office. Once he arrived, he went to Eunseo and asked her if she was alright.

Eunseo's POV

I nodded my head to Y/N's question as I asked what had happened to me.

"You fainted just now when the kidnapper hung the call," Y/N explained.

After Y/N's explanation, I remembered that Olivia was still not safe which made me try to get off the bed. Y/N stopped me, telling me to calm down. I could not calm down, telling Y/N that I was worried about Olivia. Y/N then showed me a smile, telling me that he would help me with bringing Olivia back to me. I nodded my head but hugged my knees and cried. As I cried, I could feel Y/N giving me a hug.

"Don't cry too much. I promise to do my best to save Olivia. Also, you should not cry too much. It won't look good," said Y/N.

Hearing what Y/N made my heart skip as I looked up at Y/N, who handed me a piece of tissue. I thanked him and wiped my tears with it. After I wiped my tears, Y/N explained to me that the police would like to speak to me once I woke up. I nodded my head and told Y/N to inform the police which made him ask if I was really alright to speak to them.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine. I am ok to speak to them," I said to Y/N, trying to sound convincing.

Y/N nodded his head and went to call the police, leaving me at the bed with Miss Lee.

Y/N's POV

Leaving the nurse's office, I contacted the police officers and told them that Eunseo was awake and she could speak to them. The police understood and informed me that they would come down after 2pm. I thanked them and ended the call. I looked at my watch and it was 10.30am. I decided to go get some food but remembered Eunseo was still inside the nurse's office. I went back to the office and saw her looking out at the window from the bed.

"Still thinking about Olivia?" I asked Eunseo.

Eunseo nodded her head as I sat next to her and told her to get something to eat. Eunseo shook her head, which made me grab her by the wrist and walk her out of the nurse's room.

"I know you are worried about Olivia. You should at least get something to eat," I told Eunseo.

Eunseo nodded her head and followed me to the canteen where most of the students were having their break. Once we arrived at the canteen, the students started to stare at us but I did not care. I could hear some students whispering about Eunseo which made me turn to them. I then asked them if they had something to say which made them shake their heads. I smiled and told them to continue their meal as I walked towards the food counter to pick up the food. Eunseo followed me behind and as she was taking the food, I heard the staff speak to her.

"Oh my gosh Eunseo. It's been a while since you graduated. You look pretty as ever. Are you and Mr Y/N a couple?" the staff asked.

The question surprised us but thankfully the students did not hear the question. Eunseo quickly denied it and said that she was here just to talk about Olivia. The staff chuckled as we both left the counter and went to take our seats for lunch. No words were exchanged when we ate. It was about five minutes later when Arin walked past us and was surprised to see Eunseo sitting next to me.

"Eunseo Unnie? What are you doing here?" Arin asked Eunseo.

Authour's POV

Eunseo smiled at Arin and explained that she came to school regarding an issue with Olivia. This made Arin ask what the issue was which Y/N quickly intervened by saying it was a small matter. Arin nodded her head, reminding Eunseo to contact her. After Arin walked off, the two continued to eat. Once they were done eating, Y/N brought Eunseo back to the nurse's office and told her to rest. Eunseo refused, which made Y/N shake his head. In the end, Eunseo followed Y/N into his office and sat down. A few hours later, the police arrived. Eunseo answered the questions given as the police told Eunseo to call them immediately when the kidnappers called.