Perfect

After Chris kissed me in the bedroom, we didn't really talk about it and just let it go. I knew it wasn't a kiss for show or for anyone but us. Chris and I headed downstairs holding hands and I smiled at him as we reached the living room. I went to walk outside to join everyone and he pulled me back to him. I smiled at him as he placed a hand on my check.

"I have a gift for you." Chris said and I started laughed and he laughed reading my mind shaking his head. "Wow, really Jade? Your mind went straight to the gutter." Chris said and I shrugged.

"It's a gift really." I said and he shook his head. He leaned down and gently placed his lips to mine.

"Come with me." Chris said and he pulled me into the living room of the cabin and sat me on the couch. He grabbed the guitar from the corner of the room and sat on the coffee table in front of me.

"You play?" I asked and he smiled.

"I do. I can play piano too." Chris said and I smiled with a nod.

"I know, I've seen the videos." I said and he laughed with a nod.

"Of course you have." Chris said and we laughed. He started strumming on the guitar. He took a deep breath and looked at me. "Bear with me, it might be rough." Chris said and I nodded. He started playing and I smiles, then he started singing.

🎵I might never be your knight in shining armour
I might never be the one you take home to mother
And I might never be the one who brings you flowers
But I can be the one, be the one tonight
When I first saw you from across the room
I could tell that you were curious, oh, yeah
Girl, I hope you're sure what you're looking for
Cause I'm not good at making promises
But if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms
And if you like having secret little rendezvous
If you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do
Then, baby, I'm perfect
Baby, I'm perfect for you
And if you like midnight driving with the windows down
And if you like going places we can't even pronounce
If you like to do whatever you've been dreaming about
Then, baby, you're perfect
Baby, you're perfect
So let's start right now
I might never be the hands you put your heart in
Or the arms that hold you any time you want them
But that don't mean that we can't live here in the moment
Cause I can be the one you love from time to time
When I first saw you, from across the room
I could tell that you were curious, oh, yeah
Girl, I hope you're sure what you're looking for
Cause I'm not good at making promises
But if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms
And if you like having secret little rendezvous
If you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do
Then, baby, I'm perfect
Baby, I'm perfect for you
And if you like midnight driving with the windows down
And if you like going places we can't even
pronounce
If you like to do whatever you've been dreaming about
Then, baby, you're perfect
Baby, you're perfect
So let's start right now
And if you like cameras flashing every time we go out, oh yeah
And if you're looking for someone
To write your breakup songs about
Baby, I'm perfect
Baby, we're perfect
If you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms
And if you like having secret little rendezvous
If you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do
Then, baby, I'm perfect
Baby, I'm perfect for you
And if you like midnight driving with the windows down
And if you like going places we can't even pronounce
If you like to do whatever you've been dreaming about
Then, baby, you're perfect
Baby, you're perfect
So let's start right now🎵

"Happy Birthday Jade." Chris said once he finished and I was wiping away a few tears that betrayed me and escaped.

"Thank you Chris, really, that was amazing. Best birthday gift ever." I said and he laughed as he put the guitar back. He took my hand, helping me stand as we headed to go outside.

"The best?" Chris asked and I sighed.

"Well I mean the Barbie dreamhouse I got when I was 6 will forever be the best but this is a very, very, very close second." I said and he sighed with a smile.

"Well guess I will just have to do something over the top next year to take the number one spot." Chris said and I just looked at him and he was looking at me smiling. Once we got outside everyone smiled at us.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all yelled and we laughed.

"Can we eat now that the birthday prince and princess have arrived?!" Scott asked and we all laughed and started getting food ready.

💗💗💗💗💗

Later that night Lisa and the kids had gone to bed and it was just us adult kids sitting around the firepit. I was sitting between Chris's legs, leaning back into him and his arms were wrapped around me and I sighed contently.

"So, you two have gotten cozy together." Carly said and we laughed.

"We have, this was a good weekend." Chris said and I nodded.

"So, you two have taken so many pictures together on the boat and during dinner, are you planning on making it official?" Shanna asked and I looked back at Chris and he shook his head.

"We are official enough for us, let us have this alone for a while." Chris said and everyone smiled and nodded in agreement. Everyone continued side conversations and Chris leaned down to my ear.

"You ready to go to bed?" Chris asked and I sighed with a nod.

"Yeah." I said and I stood up as did Chris.

"We are heading to bed. Good night, everyone." Chris said and we gave hugs and then headed to the bedroom. Once since the room I closed the door and Chris had me caged between his arms. I just looked at Chris as he leaned in and passionately kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We stood there making out for a second and I reached down and grabbed the hem of his shirt and took it off and he smiled as we took mine off as well. He grabbed my hand and led me to the bed. He laid me down gently on the bed and we started making out again as he hovered over me. I felt him start to undo my shorts and then stopped.

"Chris...it's fine. I want to." I said.

"Me too." Chris said as we quickly got out of the remaining clothes we had on. I laid with Chris over me both of us naked and I smiled at him as he leaned down and passionately kissed me again. I spread my legs for him and he eased between them lifting a leg and wrapping his around him as he slowly eased into me and I threw my head back with a silent moan. I heard him grunt at my tightness and his size. I moaned as I felt him go all the way hitting every spot to set me off along the way. Chris smiled down at me.

"You okay?" Chris asked and I smiled and nodded.

"Perfect, you can move." I said and Chris smiled and started slowly thrusting in and out gripped the headboard for steadiness. He started thrusting harder and faster and I wrapped my arms around his back and dug my nails in not even thinking. I wrapped my second leg around him and he continued his assaulting thrusts. I clenched around him and I just saw him nod knowing what was coming. He leaned down and started kissing my neck and moved up to my ear.

"Cum for me baby, all over me. I want to feel you shaking." Chris whispered in my ear and that was all it took and I released all around him as my legs did start shaking around him and I lost all strength and the released him as he thrusted a few more times and I felt him release as well. He collapsed on top of me and he moved up and passionately kissed me. He then rolled off of me and pulled me close to him as we covered up and got comfortable. My back was to Chris and he kissed the back of my neck as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Good night, Jade." Chris said.

"Good night, Chris." I said and the room went quiet except for the sound of breath and the sounds of what  Chris and I had just done replaying in my head.