Late night

Cuddling is that a warning idk

Tommy was laying on the couch snuggling into a pile of pillows and blankets. It was 10pm and purpled was still gone. Tommy wanted to go to bed but with out purpled it was hard now Tommy wouldn't admit it because that's being clingy and Tommy is not clingy.

The moon was high in the sky coming to midnight Tommy has moved to the bed with a monster can ( whatever flavor you want) he took sips of it slowly. Still no sign of purpled. He had said nothing about where he was going or when he'd be back which made Tommy a little mad but as time moved slowly until 3am Tommy was now laying down under the fluffy blankets he had not fallen asleep yet. A click of the front door was heard. Tommy rose from the bed and looked out the door frame no other noise where heard. A shadowy figure looked in.

"Tommy." The figure asked
"Love is that you."  The tired blonde asked.
"Did I wake you." The figure moved closer.

Tommy moved just in case but when the figure found the moonlight it was just purpled. He climbed into bed basically jumping in. Tommy started to play with the greasy blonde hair.

"Purp you didn't wake me." Tommy said not even thinking.
Purpled raised his head.
"You didn't wait for me." He asked.
Tommy looked away.
No he mumbled.
Purpled sat up and opened his arms. Tommy moved into his arms. The two cuddling close.
"You need sleep love." Purpled said stroking the blond hair.
They laid down and Tommy could now sleep in peace.

✨ The end.
I hope you enjoyed and make sure to eat and drink some water and get a good night sleep.
Bye I love you all! ✨