Trials of love 3🌹

Swearing, fighting.

Ahhh I have risen from the deeps of unposting to bring you angst.
Some of this might not make sense. This is probably not going to line up with the lore. They have matching necklaces ( Tommy's is purple and purpleds is red) why because it adds spice✨

Purpled looked at his phone Tommy's text just came in how was he going to reply to this a simple " I'm sorry" wouldn't do shit but he didn't want this to be. But how was he going to make it up to Tommy. Deep inside he knew he couldn't but he still texted back.

"I love you sunshine." He knew Tommy won't reply and to be honest he didn't even know why he texted Tommy back.

Tommy awoke to bright colorful lights out side the window. He sat up and looked around at the white walled room until he noticed something.

"What the fuck." He screamed.

The wall had slime spilling out of it slowly. Tommy quickly got out of the bed racing over to the wall. Seeing the blonde running the slime had returned it's self to the wall. Tommy stood there trying to understand what the fuck just happened. He thought he was going crazy or maybe it was a trick with the lights. He walked back over to the white bed to grab his phone.

"Purpled." Tommy said as he stared at the screen.

He knew what he needed to do. Tommy grabbed the phone and walked out the door and out of LasNevadas. Walking back through the forest and to the cave yet again. He didn't know what he was going to say. he might smack purpled but still he still walked in.

"Tommy." purpled said. Absolutely confused.
"We need to talk." Tommy replied
"Yeah we do." Purpled said still confused.

They stared at each other not knowing what to say then purpled broke the silent in which he would regret.

"Tommy i did what I had to. " purpled tried to explain.
"By working with dream." Tommy replied his voice freezing from the simple word dream.
"Tommy I had to get my revenge." Purpled said.
"No you didn't and definitely not by working with him." Tommy yelled.
"Tommy." Purpled said trying to keep his calm.
"It was a lot of money dream payed me greatly." Purpled said.
"Oh so that's it you only care about the money nothing else."  Tommy kept yelling.

He grabbed the purple necklace around his neck.

"Tommy." purpled tried.
"You know that's not true i-" purpled started.
"I don't know what is true any more." Tommy yelled.

It was at this point purpled lost his cool.

"Oh really you yell at me for working with dream when you went running of to quackity." Purpled yelled.
"How do you know that." Tommy asked.
"I still have eyes in LasNevadas tommy." purpled said.
"Wait what." Tommy questioned again.
"He might not want to work for me." purpled said.

Silence soon filled the room from that last comment Tommy totally forgetting the text and why he came here. Tommy slowly took the necklace off and walked over to purpled.

"Purpled I can't do this." he said slipping the necklace into purpleds hand.

Then purpled watch again as tommy left the cave no no no he was not going to just stand here yet again. Quickly he walked over and grabbed Tommy's arm not tight enough to hurt him.

"No tommy." He said.
"Tom you're annoying and a brat but still you're my sunshine and I won't let it end like this." Purpled tried.
"Today wasn't the day." Tommy said. Which absolutely confused purpled as he watched tommy leave the cave.

Tommy walked far away over to the tunnel to Snowchester. There was one person he needed to talk to one person that could help. And that was tubbo. He entered.

Water swerved around him sadly he didn't have a trident so it took a long time but when he finally made it through  he was meant with a chilling cold. He walk-shivered his way to the mansion. The new snow under him made it so he just sinked. But when he knocked on the dark wooden door it opened.

"Tommy what are you doing here." Aimsey asked.
"I need to talk to tubbo." Tommy replied.
"Oh he's not here right now but you can wait inside."  They said.

Aimsey opened the door wider so that tommy could walk in. And that is what tommy did.

"Would you like something to drink." They asked
"Um no I'm fine." Tommy replied as he sat on the couch.

And so the awkward silence began. Until.

The wooden door slammed open as a short light hair Burnett entered holding a giant pile of wood.

"Here I got some wood." He said dropping them to the floor.
"It should last us a few days." He continued.

Tommy then stood up.

"Or 40 year's." Tommy said.

Then Tubbo turned to him.....

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ The End.

Part 4?

This was so much fun to make and I hope you enjoy make sure you eat and drink and get some sleep.

Bye! I love you all. ♥