A sister from Santa 4

Kissing
December 23
Enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The soft silky sky darkened as the stars began their dance shroud was fast asleep in his little red bed and tommy was laying on the gray couch waiting for purpled to get home he was on a mission. A simple knock rained through the room as purpled slipped through the window. They figured out that the door kept waking up shroud so purpled decided to go through the window. He had on his normal purple sweater and black mask but he had a gray bundle he was holding close to his chest. Tommy stood up walking over to purpled.

"Hey sunset." he said.
"Hey um." purpled replied looking at the bundle.

Tommy looked at the gray blanket to see a little baby no bigger than a moth. Tommy's breath got stuck in his throat as he took the little baby in his arms rocking her back in fourth. He looked at tommy muttering a thank you.
Purpled layed his arms on Tommy's waist lightly pulling him close. He layed kisses down on Tommy's blonde hair as they stared at the new baby.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨The End
Hey my loves a shorter one but I couldn't think of any more. Make sure to eat drink some water and get a good nights sleep.
Bye my loves! ♥