Trials of love part 2🌹

So sorry for the long wait but it's finally here now I do not know the future of the dsmp so most likely this will all be wrong pls don't come for me if it's wrong some of this might not make sense but I will further explain in other parts ( yes I'm thinking there's going to be 5 parts) also I wanna talk to you guys about something at the end. It sucks but I got I done. Swearing.
Enjoy.

Tommy walked away leaving purpled standing there. Clear tears fell from his eyes as he just walked not caring about where he was going and so his feet took him to a forest. Tommy loved to walk through forests the calm wind blowing through his blonde hair but he hated the uncertainty that lay awake in the mass of trees but right now he would take anything to get his mind off of purpled.

"Why." He kept muttering and some swear words.

The sky became night and the sound of water flow through his ears. With that is feet took him to the peninsula the blue water slowly moving rain started to fall just as it did that day. The day Wilbur left him.

"I wish you were here will" He said.

Even though Wilbur really needed some therapy he still loved him and even more missed him. At last tommy turned his blonde hair now soaked he walked away soon making it to the burger joint touching the wet side he continued to walk until he found he was in the bright LasNevadas he wandered until.

"Yo tommy what's up." a voice said behind him.
"Hey big Q. " Tommy replied turning to face him.
"What are you doing here and so late." Quackity asked.
"Well I needed to talk with someone." Tommy said.
"So you came here." Quackity question.
"Yeah.. " Tommy answered not really knowing why he came.
"Well come walk with me." Quackity said.

He started to walk over to a big white building. Tommy followed him through the maze of neon.

"So what's on your mind." Quackity asked.
"Well a lot actually but I was wondering what actually happened to LasNevadas." He asked.
"If you don't mind telling. " he continued.
"Oh I don't mind actually foolish would probably like it if I complained to someone else." Quackity replied.

And so Quackity told tommy entire story as soon as purpled was mentioned tommy took a sharp intake. Tommy new purpled had ideas about blowing LasNevadas up but with dream it still made shivers run up Tommy's spine.

"Why did you want to know." Quackity asked. Breaking Tommy's trance.
"Oh I.." Tommy started.

But then he stopped what was he doing standing here with quackity talking he couldn't trust Quackity with this information but then that part of him spoke up but what if he'd understand I mean Quackity has been through shit like this maybe he'd help. That was the push tommy need.

"You can trust me you know that tommy." Quackity said like he was reading Tommy's mind.
"Can we talk in private." Tommy asked.
"Well I have a strip club." Quackity replied.
"Um.. Like an office or something." Tommy said.

He didn't really want to talk about his problems in a strip club.

"Oh one of those talks." Quackity said.

He lead tommy into a white building ( why is every thing white ahhh) then up to a white room. There was a brown desk with a black chairs. Quackity sat down in one then with a flick of his hand told tommy to sit in the other one.

"So what's your story." Quackity asked.
"Um.. " Tommy started telling him the story.

When he finished Quackity looked him in the eyes with a seriously look he was thinking of what that made tommy move nervous.

"So that's what he was hiding. " Quackity whispered.

Tommy stared hearing every word.

"I've been through some shitty relationships but that's just crazy." Quackity said.
"What do you think I should do." Tommy asked.

Quackity looked him straight into his ocean eyes.

"Don't be like me." he said.

Tommy looked at him confused.

"It's going to take time but talk to him when you feel ready." he continued.
"Talk.. I don't think i can face him." Tommy said.
"When you're ready go to him and talk." Quackity said.
" I have another question." Tommy said.
"Spill." Quackity said.
"Can I stay here for the night."  Tommy asked.
"Sure." Quackity said.

Quackity called in Fundy who looked like he had been through some shit. His orange hair grown out and  looked like he hadn't brushed it in year's his eyes were dull black covered the bottom.

"Fundy. Can you take tommy to a room." Quackity asked.
Fundy nodded and walked out the door. Tommy quickly got up and rushed after Fundy who didn't stop for no one.

When they got to the room ( I'm lazy) Fundy opened the white door and tommy walked in the room was white like every thing else a white bed with a white comforter and two black pillows and a big window that looked out over LasNevadas the walls looked almost yellow thanks to The bright lights. The whole room being the definition of modern. Tommy looked back seeing that Fundy was gone he closed the door and layed on the bed. Then his phone buzzed. He looked a notification from purpled.

"Tommy..." it read.
"I don't want to talk with you right now I don't want to hear from you I don't want to see you." Tommy replied.

An immediate reply from purpled.

"I know Tom's I understand but please will you here me out eventually I have reasons." It said.
"Oh they better be some fucking good reasons. " Tommy replied.

There was another reply from purpled but tommy threw his phone on to the other side of the bed he didn't care what it said. Tommy slowly laid back into the pillows taking one into his arms he crested it moving his fingers up and down the black pillow case.

"Forgiveness trust." He muttered to him self.
"What is trust?"

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ The End.
What do you think purpleds reply was?

So I've been thinking about changing the cover so it won't look blurry what do you think.

I have another little angst story that I was going to add called Karma's is a Bitch but I don't know if I should post it now or wait until Trials of love is done ( help me)

Funny thing my phone keeps trying to auto correct Quackity to quality chocolate I don't know why but it's really funny.

Welp that's it.
I hoped you enjoyed make sure to eat drink some water and get a goods nights sleep.
Bye I love you all!