The forest of the dead.

Blood, kissing, swearing,  death
Purpled still works for Quackity
There is a boy named spruce in this he is tubbos and ranboos second son.
I know Micheal can't age but let me have this.
Enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Crack" a stick smashed under Tommy's feet as he ran sweat pouring off of him drenching his clothes but he couldn't stop now. sparks of pain rose through his legs. As the sun glowed from above making him sweat even more the lazy clouds were laughing at them as the blue sky shimmerd. the dark clutterd forest made it so tommy had to twist between trees. He could hear yelling behind him mixing with the sound of leaves crushing.

Tommy ran until he made it over to a grass clearing....

There was no way out.....

" Shit" Tommy muttered

He heard noises behind him turning fast he was meet with purpled.

"It's me tommy." Purpled said.

He layed his hand on Tommy's arm.

Now you might be wondering how they got themselves in this mess well. Purpled got angry with quackity so he and Tommy went in and stole a ton of money. Quackity then told Sam because he's a little tattletale and now Tommy and purpled where running for their lives.

" what are we going to do." Tommy asked.
"I don't know." Purpled replied

Tommy looked at him before an idea came to mind but it was to dangerous. Until they heard leaves crushing footsteps coming closer. Purpled pulled Tommy close as Tommy revealed his plan. Pulling out a silver dagger he handed it to purpled.

"What are you doing Tommy." purpled asked.
"If they find us they will kill us or worst put us in the prison." Tommy started.
"I don't want to die to them I would rather die to you." he continued.
"Tommy I'm not going to kill you." Purpled said.
"Purpled kill me." Tommy replied.
"No." purpled tried
"Purpled it's are only choice." Tommy yelled

Purpled stared at him before pulling out a black dagger and handing it to Tommy. Tommy took it embracing purpled as he whisper.

"1.....2....3." Purpled said

At three they stabbed each other. Dark red Blood spilled out as pain circled their bodies. Then purpled moved some of the blonde hair out of Tommy's face and layed a kiss on Tommy's lips. The kiss lasted a long time before they split and fell to the ground dead. Blood spilling out as the two went into the darkness of death.

Some say that if you enter the forest of the dead you can hear them laughing at how they got away.

This was written by RosePe-

The audio was stopped by a strong hand pressing down on the button. He signed.

"I know you're there spruce. " Michael said. His strong voice echoed through the room.

The door fully opened as spruce walked in.

"I heard voices and got interested." Spruce said.
"You know you can just ask." Michael said.
"I know but papa doesn't like us to listen to it." Spruce continued.

Silence filled the room until a voice from down stairs called.

"Dinners ready."

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ The End

I hope you enjoyed make sure to eat and drink some water and get a good nights sleep.

Bye I love you all!