Angry purp

Kissing and sweetness
Purpled is short in this one.
Enjoy loves
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the past few sunny winter day tommy and purpled had barely seen each other or talk to each other, yes they lived in the same house but lately purpled left early and came back late so tommy never saw him. For a few days this was fine purpled liked being alone and the quite but today was different.

It was a cloudy day the trees were full of snow that glittered in the sun and purpled was pissed off. He had to deal with stupid people all day and Fundy had pushed him down a stair way which made him more pissed. He walked through the wooden door of his house an into the kitchen were tommy was standing. Tommys blue eyes looked up a little shocked at the shorter. Purpled sighed as he took his shoes off and looked into the blue ocean eyes.

"Cuddles now." purpled said demanding but still sweet.
"What?" tommy asked he heard what purpled said perfectly fine but it shocked him to hear that purpled wanted to cuddle.
"I want cuddles and I want them now." purpled replied his voice staying the same way but a little softer.
"Ok.". Tommy replied.

He walked out from the kitchen and pulled purpled into the bedroom. Tommy sat on the bed his arms out.

"Come here you big baby." tommy said as purpled layed down in Tommy's arms.

Tommy ran his fingers through the blonde hair which made the shorter huff. Purpled snuggled against Tommy's chest laying his head down on Tommy's shoulder.

"Sunset?" tommy asked.

Purpled raised his head as a soft kiss meet his forehead. Purpled smirked that more looked like a smile but don't tell him that. Soon the purple eyes were closed and tommy stayed there playing with the dirty blonde hair.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨The End.
A short chapter today because I felt bad that I haven't posted in awhile.

Make sure to drink some water, eat some heathy food and get a good night's sleep.
Bye! I love you alll♥♥♥♥♥♥