Purpled is a Disney princess

Hey my loves i swear I'm working on part two of marriage.
I hope this makes up for the last one.
Swearing
Enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The day was coming to an end. The sky was a mix of oranges and blues as the sun fell into darkness of the night clouds floated around without a care in the world. Tommy sat on the island staring off at the blonde who stomped around pissed why was purpled pissed no one knows. But he was so tommy sat waiting for the older to calm down.  Soon Purpled stopped in the middle of the living room and very angrily snapped his fingers. A light purple glow appeared from them as a book fell from across the room Tommy stared confused at the action

"Holy shit you have powers." tommy exclamaed.
"What?" purpled asked as he too noticed the purple light coming off of his fingers.
"When where you going to tell me you had powers?" tommy asked.
"I didn't know I had powers." purpled replied as he moved his hands around the purple light followed glowing more and more.

Tommy looked even more confused at the light watching it carefully.

"I mean I thought I had some kind of power I mean I can talk to the stars." purpled said.
"Oh my you're like a Disney princess." tommy said laughing at the thought.
"Oh shut up." purpled replied.
"Alright try putting the book back." tommy said looking at the black book.

Purpled raised his hand out and stared at the book as a purple light around it appeared he raised it higher and it started floating.
"Fuck....you are a Disney princess." tommy said as the book fell from the air.
"I'm not a Disney princess." purpled replied angerly.
"Yeah you're not pretty like one." tommy said.
"Shut up." the dirty blonde replied as he walked over.

"Oh I can see it now sleeping purpled." tommy said.
"What the fuck." purpled replied.
"Or purpled and the seven Tommy's." tommy continued.
"I'm not dealing with seven of you." purpled replied.
"Oh come on." tommy said jumping down from the island and walking to purpled.
"We could get you a nice little dress." tommy continued.
"No don't you dare." purpled said.

Purpled rolled his eyes as tommy burst into laughter at the thought of purpled as a princess.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨The end.
Hey my loves I'm making a discord server so if you want to join it's open.
Make sure to drink water and eat a healthy meal and get some sleep.
I love you Bye!! ♥♥♥