Shroud my beloved

Kissing and fluffy. Tommy's trying to teach shroud words and how to speak.
Enjoy

The Sun was high in the sky shinning down rains of light down on earth. Clouds floating around the light blue sky. Purpled was sitting on the gray couch reading something on his phone. Tommy walked into the living room with Shroud in his arms.
"Hey Purp." Tommy said.
" Hey what's up." Purpled responded.
"Ok shroud has something to tell you." Tommy continued.
" Ok." Purpled said setting down his phone.
Tommy walked over to the couch.
"Are you ready." tommy asked Shroud.
The black spider nodded and tommy set him down. Shroud ran over to purpled getting on the couch.
"Papa." Shroud started. He looked at tommy who came over and sat behind shroud. Tommy started to rubbed his back.
"Papa I...I." he tried again.
"Yes love. " Purpled asked.
"I.. Lwove you." shroud said.
" I love you too shroud." purpled responded.
Tommy was smiling as purpled opened his arms taking shroud in hugging him close. He kissed the top of shrouds head. Tommy moved so he was hugging the back of shroud. Purpled kissed Tommy's lips softly.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨The End
This was a little short but I couldn't think of any thing else.
I hope you enjoyed and make sure to eat drink some water and get a good nights sleep.
Bye love you all!