Cuddle morning

* drops this piece of shit then runs back into the hole of not posting *

    The Sun rose filling the earth with its light. The clouds slowly appearing as dew silently fell off of the green grass. Tommy awoke blinking his eyes he looked around.

"Would you look at that you woke up." Purpled said.

Tommy turned to him. Purpled was propped up on a pillow his phone in his hands. Tommy moved over and layed his head down on the white shirt purpled was wearing The two cuddled close.

For the last few days purpled had been distant not showing Tommy any affection ( what a crime). Which made Tommy pissed.

"We should get up." Purpled said.
"No." Tommy replied.

Purpled looked at the blonde who gave him puppy eyes and started to nuzzle his neck.

"What's up with you." Purpled asked.
Tommy looked away trying not to make eye contact.
"Oh I think I know." Purpled said.
He started to brush Tommy's hair with his fingers.

"Your mad because I haven't been giving you attention." Purpled said.
"And your feeling touch starve." he continued.

Tommy looked him in the eyes. Purpled laughed and kissed Tommy's forehead. Then tommy snuggled into purpleds side as he kept playing with the blonde hair. They stayed in bed and  watched mindless videos.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨The End
I hope you enjoyed make sure to eat and drink some water and get a good nights sleep
Bye!