Trials of love 🌹

This is a few days after Quackitys lore stream so if you haven't watched it yet you might not understand. Swearing.

The day was coming to an end. Orange exploding out of the blue sky mixing creating a weird pink color. The wind was dying down leaving little gust of wind blowing through the land. Tommy was sitting on the gray couch a coke on the dark wood coffee table. He was on his phone watching something stupid. He click out of it and went to text Purpled. Purpled had been gone a lot lately Tommy normally didn't care the more purpled was gone the more money he brings home. But with the news of LasNevadas it made tommy really worried he knew Purpled past with LasNevadas and was a little afraid that he did something.

"Hey purp." Tommy texted him.

No reply.

Tommy got up and walked over to the door slipping his phone into his brown jean pocket. Purpled had been staying in his cave the last few days. Tommy didn't want to disrupt him but he missed purpled. Now he won't tell anyone about that but it was true.

He walked out into the bright colorful sky and the soft wind blowing past him. He started to walk to the cave. Time passed and tommy soon made it to the cave he could here voices yelling. Tommy should have walked away but you know him instead he stood there and listen he heard three voices yelling at each other. Tommy moved closer and looked in he could see. Purpled who was pacing and screaming at the other two.

"The deal was one day that's it."  Purpled yelled.

Curious about who purpled was yelling at he moved closer and immediately regretted it.
Puns was sitting down on some rocks and a Green sweater that tommy new to well. The person who tommy wished it wasn't who he thought it was had his back to blonde.

"I need the money." purpled said anger swelling in his voice.

The green being turned and through down a bag.

"Are you sure I can't do anything else for you." the voice said.

Tommy knew that voice and just hearing it made him shake. He didn't want to believe it was him until. The being turned around to the entrance and he saw the white mask with a black smiley face.

"Someone's here." Dream said.

Purpled turned to the entrance.

"Dream... " Tommy whispered.

He turned around and started to run. Purpled ran over to the entrance.

"Shit."  He said under his breath.
"What is is Purpled." Punz asked.

Purpled ran out and started to chase tommy.

"What the." Punz started.
"Let's go." Dream interrupted him.
"Aren't we going to go after him." Punz asked.
"No we don't need him." Dream said walking out of the cave. Punz followed him out but not with out looking towards where he ran.

Purpled ran after Tommy yelling his name. Tommy stopped and turned to him.

"Why.. " he muttered.
"Tommy let me explain." Purpled said.

He layed his hands on Tommy's cheeks but he turned and looked him fear in his eyes.

"Why why him." Tommy asked.

Tommy turned to walk away when.

"Tommy... I... "  Purpled tried to explain.
"No." Tommy said.

He turned to purpled.

"Don't even fucking try purpled just don't. I don't want to hear your lies." Tommy yelled.

Purpled just stood there as Tommy turned and walked away tears falling from both of their eyes.

🌹✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ The End.
Part two?

I hope you enjoyed. Make sure to eat and drink some water and get a good nights sleep.
Bye!