Marriage....

Hello my loves I'm so sorry there hasn't been any chapters lately I've been struggling with my metal health. Happy Valentine's day my loves! ♥
Swearing
Enjoy ♥
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}~}~

The sky glowed with experience as its orange and purple wings flew around the sky as small clouds floated about. Everything was quite.
Purpled sat on the gray couch holding baby clementine in his arms rocking her back and forth slowly and quite. Then tommy raced into the room at full speed it seemed like.

"Sunset!" tommy yelled.
"We should get married!" he continued yelling.

Clementine made a little noise as her black eyes opened.

"Fuck.. I just got her to sleep." purpled said his tired purple eyes looking into the black eyes of Clementine.
"Oh." tommy replied as he walked over.
"What were you saying?" purpled asked.
"Oh I've been thinking what if we got married." tommy said.

Purpled was left speech less marriage...he kept thinking the simple word over and over until clementine started to fuss.

"Tommy why would i want to get married to you." purpled finally asked
"Well I mean we do have two kids together." tommy answered

Dammit he's right it would makes sense for them to get married and purpled wanted to but he would never tell tommy.

"Think about it please. " tommy asked
"Ok I will." purpled answered
"Yes!" tommy exclaimed as purpled sighed and held clementine close.
"I'll think about it but you have to deal with clementine." purpled said handling the baby over to tommy.
"Ok." tommy replied smiling as purpled kissed his cheek and walked away into the bedroom.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨The end
Should I do a second part of them getting married?

I hope you enjoyed make sure to drink some water, eat some food and get a good nights sleep.
Bye I love you♥🌹