Shroud Halloween

Pizza rolls

The Sun shimmer in the sky where no clouds roamed it's full glow touching the earth below. No wind could be heard the grass was burning under rains of sun. Tommy was sitting on the gray couch rambling about something. Purpled was in the kitchen trying to cook and listen to Tommy. When shroud came running in.

"Dada Dada." The little spider said.

He was holding a piece of paper as he climbed up the couch. Tommy helped him up and looked at the white paper.

"Is this what you want to be for Halloween." Tommy asked.

Shroud nodded as purpled came over with a plate full of pizza rolls he placed them on the wooden coffee table. He then sat down next to tommy and looked at the paper too.

"We can be a family of ghost." Tommy said.
" Mm." Purpled replied.
"Oh come on it will be fun." Tommy said.
"Oh I bet. " Purpled said sarcasm falling out of his words.

Shroud started to pick up some of the pizza rolls as the other two joined him.

The picture was of a little ghost that was colour in black flying around and a purple one standing with a red one and they were holding hands.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ The End.
This was short but hopefully on Halloween or the day after they will be a part 2.

I hope you enjoyed make sure to eat and drink some water and get a good nights sleep
Bye I love you all!