Red Planet

Hello so yeah I'm back! Weird words you'll see kissing.

   The night sky was a beauty tonight black mixing with blue and purple. Stars shining brightly as the powerful glow of the moon gently touched the earth below. The grass moved slowly waving back n' forth. It was a special night. purpled a few days before asked if they could stay out side why he didn't tell anyone but still he got his wish.

So purpled was sitting on the wooden bench with Shroud on his lap they were looking up at the glowing sky. Shroud was flooding Purpleds ears with questions or he tried to ask questions but most of them came out as jibberish. Tommy walked out side the cold wind hitting his face even with his red coat he still shivered. He walked over to the bench wrapping his arms around purpleds neck and kissing his cheek.

"Papa what isss that?" Shroud asked. He was pointing to the moon.

"That's called the moon." Purpled replied.

"Ooo." Tommy said.

Purpled turned to tommy giving him a weird look.

"It's big." Shroud interrupted.

"Yes it is." Purpled said.

Purpled patted the space next to him on the bench looking straight into Tommy's eyes. Tommy took the invitation sitting down on the wooden bench. It gave a little creek.

"Look right there." Purpled said. Taking shrouds arm and pointing it to a really big star.

"Whats thats." Shroud asked.

"That is called that north star you see it points to the north." Purpled answered.

"Oh." Shroud said.

Tommy cuddled into purpleds arm. Purpled wrapped his arm around tommy. Looking up at the sky they stayed in silence until...

"What's thast." Shroud asked he was pointing to a shadow in the sky.

"Oh there it is." Purpled said.

"What." Tommy asked.

"The reason I brought you guys out here." Purpled said.

"Oh the mystery thing." Tommy said.

He started to laugh shroud joined him.

"You'll see." Purpled said rolling his eyes.

Time moved fast. Tommy started to fall asleep as a red Planet came into view. Purpled nudged Tommy awake.

"Look right there." Purpled said.

Shroud was overly excited by the new sight.

"What?" Tommy asked sitting up.

"Look." purpled replied.

"Oh Wow." Tommy said.

"What is thats Papa." Shroud asked.

"That's home." Purpled said.

Tommy look at him a little confused.

"That's where I was born." Purpled said.

"Oh it's beautiful." Tommy said.
Shroud was in awe staring at the planet. Purpled looked at tommy laying a kiss on his lips.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ The End.
Sorry it was a little fast I didn't know what else to put.

I hope you enjoyed make sure to eat, drink some water and get a good nights sleep.
Bye!!!