A sister from Santa end

Christmas day.
Kissing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The crystal blue sky simmered down snow as puffy gray clouds floated around. The calm breeze sweep through the land as shroud speed ran out of his room into Tommy's and purpleds. Purpled had his arms wrapped around Tommy's wast his head on Tommy's shoulder they were sleeping so peacefully but not for long. As shroud jumped on they yelling.

"Crist... Mas.. Fuck." tommy had taught shroud the word fuck and he loves to yell it.

Purpled grunted as he sat up taking shroud into his arms so tommy could have room to get up. Tommy blue eyes looked at the two shroud made some spider noises as he has plopped on purpleds lap they were messing with each other purpled laughed as shroud Played with his fingers. Tommy smiled sitting up as shroud escaped from purpled and ran out into the living room.

"I think he gets faster every day." purpled commented.
"Well we're going to need to catch up." tommy replied.

They got out of bed and walked to the living room. Purpleds hand hit Tommy's as he slowly held hands with him. Tommy smiled as he leand on purpled as they sat down on the gray couch. Shroud grabbed two poorly wrapped gifts and handed the to tommy and purpled. Tommy started to unwrapped his showing a picture shroud drew of the three of them it had a hot glue frame as well. Tommy smiled.

"Micheal he...lped frame.." shroud said.
"Oh it's beautiful." tommy replied his face light up brighter than the Sun as he stared at it.

Purpled started to unwrapped his as well pulling out some string he pulled on the piece. tommy was confused but purpled smiled.

"You did it. It's perfect." purpled said.

Shrouds eyes light up.
"What's is it." tommy asked.
"It's bow string. I've been working with shroud on it." purpled answered.
"Ohh." tommy replied.

Shroud opened his presents one by one. (I'm lazy I'm sorry) as tommy and purpled cuddled. After shroud Played with his new toy sword with a sad expression on his face.

"What's wrong my cloud." purpled asked.
"It's....no...thing.." he replied.
" well we have one last gift for you." tommy said.

Shrouds face light up once again as tommy walked into their room coming back out with a little gray bundle. Sitting on the ground with shroud and purpled he unwrapped the bundle showing a little pale face fluffy eye lids that were shut and gray cheeks. Shrouds mouth was wide open as his eyes lit up.

"We were thinking of naming her clementine." tommy said.

Shroud nodded as he took clementine into his arms purpled stayed next to him as shroud held his new baby sister. Clementine.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨The End
What did you guys think? After December we are going back to trials of love and I have a few more ideas for that one. Ok my loves make sure to eat drink some water and get a good nights sleep.
Bye I love you and hoped you had a very merry December. ♥