Dinner time

Random chapter in my drafts, I do have Christmas ones I was just away for th holidays so they couldn't get posted.
Enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The fresh snow fell quietly outside as tommy stood at the stove most likely burning the dinner but trying his best well we hope he's trying. The two kids were playing in the living room clementine whos questioning mind had her crawling all over the house soon she'll be turning one surprising for the young couple it seemed like only a month ago purpled found her. Shroud was growing fast as well he was learning how to fight and defend himself which is a very useful skill in this crazy land.

Purpled broke the quiet as he walked through the front door.

"I'm home!" he yelled almost immediately going and picking the kids up in his arms he walked over to tommy kissing his cheek.

"Welcome back I thought you were going to miss dinner."
"I wouldn't be that late."
"Yeah you would."
"Oh come on that was one time."
"Three actually."

The two lightly bickered as tommy set dinner on the table. Clementine was placed in her high chair and shroud sat in his chair as well. Tommy sat down helping shroud get some of the pasta on his plate as purpled fed Clementine.
Shroud asked purpled all sort of questions about where he was as they ate purpled tried his best to answer tho shroud wasn't the best at pronouncing words yet so it mostly came all out at the same time in a gibberish mess.

They finished dinner a little while later as tommy cleaned the table and purpled cleaned up Clementine who decided half way through dinner that her food tasted better all over her face.

The dishes sat in the sink for another day problem. Shroud ran into his room playing with a new toy he had gotten a few days ago.
Purpled rocked Clementine soothing her to sleep soon putting her down in the crib to sleep tommy sat outside on the simple bench purpled had built for him. Purpled soon joined him they cuddled quietly.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨The End.
Short but I'm going through writers block.
I hope you enjoy make sure to drink some water, eat healthy food and get a good night's sleep.
Bye loves 🌹❤️♥
I love you and you can do hard things