Trials of love 4 🌹

No one asked for this and I don't care I'm having so much fun writing these!
Also this doesn't connect with the recent tommy lore though it's kinda close but I did write it before it came out.
Swearing, long
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tubbo stared at him slowly moving a pice of hair out if his eyes.

"What are you doing here Tommy." He asked.
"Hey tubs." Tommy replied.

Tubbo walked over the snow covered boots dripped as he walked on the hard dark wood floor.

"I haven't seen you in months. " Tubbo said as he sat down.

Tommy did the same and surprising they talked like two old friends. Like how they use to on that wooden bench year's ago. They talked about random stuff but soon it had to come to an end.

"Tubbo I need some help." it pained tommy to just say those words.
"Whats up big man." Tubbo exclaimed.
"What do you know about love... " tommy asked.

Tubbo was surprised to say the least. He did know anything about Tommy and purpled. Oh but he would soon know a lot as tommy spilled the details. Tubbo stared at him how long had they been apart that tommy got a boyfriend then it got destroyed. What was love.....

Tubbo thought for a few minutes he didn't know what love was but then he remembered what Wilbur told him year's ago.

"Love isn't a felling it's a choice love doesn't come from the heart it comes from the brain." Tubbo said abruptly.

Tommy was surprised to say the least Tubbo being so wise. They stayed silent for a very long time before yet again.

"Do want to go to him even though he hurt you or will you leave him and hurt him." Tubbo asked his voice was strong.

Tommy was dumbfounded by tubbo he had completely changed from the little boy who liked bees to a wise man who likes bees.

"It's your discussion." Tubbo continued.
"But until you decide you can stay here."Tubbo finished.

The he got up and left just left tommy sitting there questioning everything.

"The fuck." he whispered.

Did he love purpled... Of course not purpled hurt him purpled... Purpled sided with dream he hated purpled.

But inside he knew that wasn't true.....

Footsteps wandered around the gray depressing cave as dogcham stared at purpled. Purpleds mind was running around he knew he made a mistake. After what happened  he couldn't get a another job tommy was done with him no tommy hated him. The guilt hit purpled worst than an axe.

After an hour of walking and swearing purpled had an idea he pulled out the purple necklace. He had nothing left here...

Tommy awoke the next morning sweat running off of him the Sun blaring in on the shimmering snow White puffy clouds coverage the sky as tommy sat up pulling of the deep red blankets and standing up.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨The End
I cut this shorter than it was supposed to be.
I hope you enjoy make sure to eat, drink some water and get a good nights sleep.

Bye I love you all! ♥