Gif

So this is going to be more of me just talking then a little story bit because I'm trying to get back into writing on this book (don't worry I'm not quitting anytime soon). I should be posting more but of course I don't have a schedule so it depends. I went through a lot of self work and really just tried to work on different stuff school has been hard lately and I've been many focusing on my horse riding lessons. Anywho in a few months I'm getting ranboo hair yep that's right ima try to dye my hair black n' white I'm really excited (that is the entire reason I put that in is because I'm so fucking excited)

I'm also trying to make a discord server (I have no clue what I'm doing so if you know how to make a server please contact me) if you're interested in that I'm hoping it will be up soon.

Thank you so much for waiting on me and helping me through this very difficult time and now here's the story I promised
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a cold winter night as the dark sky over laped the earth stars glowed brightly in the fresh snow and the wind blew all around mixing up to create a snowy breeze. The couple snuggled their bed trying to get some sleep. Well purpled was trying to sleep tommy gave up on sleeping and decided to annoy purpled.

"What if the 'g' in 'gif' is silent" tommy said waking up purp.
"Go the fuck to sleep" the alien replied angry.
"What gif I don't want to." Tommy said seeing how far he could get before purpled would stop cuddling him.
"Fuck you" purpled replied.
"Hey it's just a question no need to get angry." tommy  sat up a little.
"It's a stupid question." purpled replied looking up at him.
"And I'm going back to bed."  he continued rolling over and trying to fall back asleep.
"gif you really want to." tommy said pushing the buttons a little more.
"I hate you."  purpled replied
"I love you too."

Tommy soon fell asleep happy about another night of annoying purp.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨The end.
Hello my loves make sure to eat some heathy food drink water and get a good night's sleep.
I hope you enjoyed
I love you and you are amazing.