Halloween!

This is a part two of shrouds Halloween.

Happy Halloween. And so you get a shit post and you get a shit post.

Swearing, candy, children's happiness. Kissing. Enjoy
( yoo it's me from the future coming to edit this)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh wait I think I did this wrong." Tommy said. He was trying to get shrouds costume on but sadly it was not working.

The Sun was setting down on the horizon blue and purple, orange and pink exploding, out even the clouds got sucked into the colorful explosion. Tommy was sitting on the wooden floor still trying to get shrouds ghost costume on him. Shroud was being a little cinnamon rolls patiently waiting for his dad to finish.

"Alright there." Tommy said.

Shroud moved around in his costume as purpled entered the room.

"Papa look I'm a ghossst." Shroud yelled as he ran around.

Purpled laughed smiling at him. Tommy walked over to purpled kissing his blonde head.

" should we get Papa in his." Tommy asked.
"Yes yesss." shroud exclaimed.

Tommy was the one laughing this time as he ran off to grab purpleds costume. He came running back with the white costume and threw it on purpled.

"Ahh Tommy fuck." Purpled yelled. As it landed on his face.

After he finally figured out what was on him.

"What the fuck." He said.

Tommy only laughed and  stared to help purpled  into his costume.

"There." Tommy said when he finished.

Purpled just stared at him from behind the black holes. Tommy one again bust in laughter.

"Alright alright." Purpled said.
"Now it's your turn." he continued.

Tommy slide his on then he walked over and gave purpled a ghost kiss.

" Papa Dada." shroud said.
They turned around to see shroud holding his orange pumpkin bucket.

"Letss go." he said.
"Ok ok." Tommy said. As he dragged purpled out the door. Once they were out tommy pick up shroud holding him close as they walked to snowchester.

They knock on the wooden door and soon the door opened to Tubbo well pirate Tubbo.

"Hey tubs." Tommy said.
"Hey big man come on in." Tubbo replied.

They entered the giant wooden house. To see Ranboo standing up from his place on the white couch. He was wearing a black dress with purple lace and green n red stones. Micheal than ran over in another pirate costume. To play with shroud.

"So what are you guys." Purpled asked.
"Well Michael and I are pirates and Ranboo is the captive princess and Aimsey where ever they are is the prince that rescues Ranboo." Tubbo replied.
"Wow." Purpled replied.
"Yeah Michelle has been giving Michael some of her pirate books and that's his favorite." Tubbo said.

The three talked as the kids Played and Ranboo was just sitting on the couch. Until.

"I have arrived." A voice said.

All of them turned to see Aimsey walking down the stairs. In all their glory a white t-shirts with a black jacket and black jeans with gold chains everywhere. They walked down the stairs strutting.

"Well are we ready to leave." They said.
"Yep we were just waiting for you." Ranboo replied.

And so after calling shroud and Michael over and they left. Stopping at every house that had their porch light one.
And so the Trick or treat speed ran began. House to house more and more candy. Until they found them selves at puffys house. Knocking once the door opened immediately. Puffy stood there in what looked to be mermaid costume.

""Hey guys." She said.
"Hello aunt puffy." The boys said.
"Oh trick orss treatss" Shroud said .

Michael just nodded. Puffy turned to grab the bucket of candy and giving the two a handful of candy.

"So where's Michelle." Ranboo asked.
"Oh shes out with foolish." Puffy replied.
"Well you six have fun." puffy said.
"Bye auntie puffy. " the two called.

And on they went until finally they circled back to snowchester. Where they bit them farewell. And the three were alone again.

"I'm exhausted." Purpled exclamaed.
"We are almost home. " tommy said.

Shroud soon fell asleep in Tommy's arms as they walk. Finally making it home Tommy layed shroud down in his bed as purpled walked into their bedroom. After he got shroud all set up he too walked into the bedroom laying down and cuddling with purpled.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ The End
Sorry for the rushed ending but I really wanted to post this on Halloween.

Make sure you eat and drink and get some sleep.

Bye I love you!