Sleepy boi

Hey guy's sorry I haven't been posting my motivation as gone out the window so here's a little fluff story. It kinda sucks but I posted.

"Can I play with your hair." Tommy asked Purpled.

They were sitting outside their backs on a tree with the grass blowing at their feet. It was midday so the Sun was shining down the soft wind keeping it from getting to hot.

"No." Purpled replied.
"Oh come on just for a little bit." Tommy pleaded.
"I'm giving you puppy eyes. " Tommy continued.

He looked purpled right in the eyes.

"Ok ok wow those work." Purpled said.
"But just for a little bit." he continued.

Tommy didn't waste no time. His fingers running through the messy blonde hair twirling it around his finger. Purpled immediately relaxed as tommy kept playing with the overgrown hair. Purpled moved so his head was on Tommy's lap. Tommy cleared the blonde hair from purpleds face. Soon purpled was fully relaxed and starting to fall asleep.

Playing with purpleds hair calms him down and  normally makes him fall asleep and that's exactly what happened purpled fell into the darkness of sleep and no one could wake him. Tommy found this opportunity to touch the purple antennas purpled normally didn't let him because they were filled with blood and so they are super sensitive  no matter how cute the puppy eyes are he couldn't touch them until purpled was asleep.

Tommy traced his finger on the stem ( idk what to call it) purple glitter followed his finger as he went up to the top then he traced back down and twirled the hair at the bottom. He stared at the sky still running his fingers through purpleds hair as he layed their sleeping.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ The End

Hi sorry again for being gone for so long but I'm back and trials of love should be coming out soon maybe even today.

I hoped you enjoyed make sure to eat and drink some water and get a good nights sleep

Bye🌹