The morning

This doesn't go with the last one. Shroud and food

The morning sun glowed far into all of the glass windows it's shiny raise brighting ever thing it touched. Tommy awoke with the sun blinding him. He grunted getting out of bed. Waddle over to the closet he got dressed and walked out the room making it to the kitchen. Purpled stood his back to Tommy. Tommy found a rubber band on the White Island. We placed it on his fingers aiming at the purple hoodie. The rubber band went flying hitting its target.

"Ow what was that." Purpled said turning around to Tommy.
Shroud was in in his arm laying on purpled chest.
"What was that for." He asked.

Tommy shrugged he started laughing at purpled. Purpled turned around and grabbed a plate. He walked over to the island placing it down the plate contain eggs, bacon and two pieces of toast.

"You made me Breakfast." Tommy asked.
"Yeah I'm regretting it now." Purpled replied.
Tommy giggle pulling the plate closer and started eating.
Shroud made a weird spider noise.
"Alright I have to get going." Purpled said.

He kissed Tommy's cheek and hugged Shroud setting him on the ground.
I hate you. Tommy said.
I hate you too. Purpled replied walking down to the wooden door.

Shroud ran back to him hugging his legs. Purpled laughed picking him up he walked back to Tommy who was finishing his meal.
"Shroud buddy." Tommy said as he took him in his arms.
"I'll be back." Purpled said. He kissed the top of shrouds head.
Tommy kissed Purpled cheek. A smile appeared on purpled face.
"Ok I really have to go." He added.
Mm. Tommy replied
"Bye." Purpled said waving.
"Bye." Tommy said waving back.
A sad shroud noise made Purpled turn back to look at him as he walked out the door.

✨✨✨✨✨ The End
I hope you enjoyed and make sure to eat and drink some water and get a good nights sleep.
Bye.