Stabby

Blood, wounds, swearing
Oh my you guys are getting some chapters it's a Halloween miracle.

The dark sky hanged over head the moon glowed it's gray light brightly some gray clouds circled the moon. Making it look like something out of a horror movie.

Tommy was sitting on his red bed playing on his phone.

Knock knock. The noise came from the window. Tommy got up walking over and opened the window. It was purpled why the fuck was purpled out side his window. Purpled climbed in and tommy saw blood seeping out of a gash.

"Tommy I need your help." Purpled said.

"What's going on." Tommy asked.

"What do you think I was stabbed." Purpled replied.

"Ok sit down." Tommy ordered.

Purpled did what tommy ordered tommy pulled off the purple sweater. The white shirt underneath was drenched in red blood.

"I need to take off your shirt." Tommy said.

"Tom's do what you need" Purpled replied.
His voice sounding impatient.

Tommy moved his hands under the shirt pulling it up he saw a giant gash. Blood poring out like a tiny waterfall. Tommy stared at in before running off to grab some bandages and a towel.
He walked back in with the stuff. He started to clean the wound blood spitting out faster than he could wipe it up.

"Ow ow ow." Purpled hissed.
"Don't be a pussy." Tommy replied.

Purpled kept being in pain. As Tommy started to dress the wound. He wrapped the bandages around the blonde finishing he grabbed a pill bottle handing a white pill to purpled.

"What is that." Purpled asked.

"Calm down it's just an ibuprofen." Tommy replied. ( I don't know)

Purpled took the pill and swallowed it. He then relax into Tommy's arms. Tommy sat down holding purpled close.

"What happened." Tommy asked.
"I got stabbed on a job." The tired blonde said.
"I know that." Tommy replied.

Purpled grunted snuggling into Tommy's side. Tommy let it go for now and started to play with the blonde hair he knew purpled was tired though in a few days purpled will tell him every. Tommy looked down at the blonde to see he was fast asleep.

Ah yes another shit post.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ The End.
I hope you enjoyed make sure to eat and drink some water and get a good nights sleep
Bye I love you all!