Nightmare

Goes a little bit with the lore but not much. Smiley faces kissing I think that's all.

     The darkness night closed in on everything there wasn't even the moon light. The house was in total silence the two were fast asleep in bed. Tommy started to twist and turn. That stupid smiley face was back it had be a few days from the last haunting. Tommy awoke with a scream he rose panting heavily sweat pouring off his face. It was dark so dark. Tommy pulled his leg close to his chest trying to calm his breathing. Then it appeared on the wall two eyes and a smiling mouth bright green. Tommy thought he felt tears start to full. Why couldn't he just leave Tommy alone. A bright purple light appeared he turned to look at where the light was coming from he was meant with four glowing purple eyes. Tommy screamed again moving away almost fall off the bed.

Tommy calm down it's just me. Purpled spoke.
His body ( he has clothes on I'm just lazy) had what looked to be cuts they started to open each one getting bigger. Tommy stared at the cuts as they opened up to little galaxies Tommy thought he saw planets floating through.

"Purpled is that you". He asked
Purpled rose up from the bed his entire body glowing with purple. Tommy moved closer placing his hand on purpled face. Purpled antennas lit up Tommy couldn't help but stare at them.

"You glow". The blonde said.
Purpled laugh and pulled Tommy closer.
"Yeah". He replied.
Tommy looked at the wall the smiley face was gone. He snuggled into purpleds shirt.
"Are you ok love."Purpled asked.
Tommy moved so he could look into the little galaxy's that filled purpled eyes and shook his head.
Purpled ran his fingers in Tommy's blonde hair.
"Your ok love no one can hurt you." Purpled said.
"Can you stay lit up like that at least until morning." Tommy asked.
"Sure love." Purpled replied.

The two stayed cuddling close Tommy's tears dried and he being to feel very sleepy. Soon he was fast asleep yet again. Purpled notice and lay down their bodies. Purpled kissed the blonde good night.
✨✨✨✨ The End
I hope you enjoyed make sure to eat and drink some water and get a good nights sleep.
Bye.