A sister from santa

This is going to be the series for December.
Weird words.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The moon glowed brightly shimmering over the new fallen snow as stars played in the dark sky. Tommy was laying on the red bed with shroud on his lap cuddling in Tommy's side as purpled read a picture book out loud. Shroud was very interested in the story but Tommy's mind kept floating around as he stared at the blonde. Slowly the brown book closed and Tommy was rudely awakened from his dreams by shroud.

"More.....reead...mosre" Shroud said.
"It's getting late my little star." Purpled said a light chuckle in his words.
"Come on shroud let's get you to bed." Tommy replied.

Tommy took shroud in his arms and walked over to his bed room tucking the little spider in to his blue bed.

"My....lissst for santass...  is...on the....flooor" Shroud said his eyes softly closing.
"Ok love." Tommy said.

Tommy stayed with shroud until he was fully asleep before standing up.

"The list." Tommy muttered bending down and grabbing the piece of paper he was expecting a normal kids list of toys or something but that's not what shroud wanted.

"Purpled wake the fuck up." Tommy yelled.
"I'm up I'm up." Purpled said he was not up.
"Look." Tommy yelled.
"Ok ok calm down sunshine." Purpled replied.

Tommy sat down next to purpled handing him the paper. Purpled look at the messy crayon writing.

                                      ✨This is what's on the letter✨
Dear Santa
Ysou knows I want toys but thisss yesar I really want a baby sister.

"The fuck." purpled said.
"Yeah purpled how the fuck are we going to do that." tommy said.
"Sunshine calm down it's late we'll think of something." Purpled replied.
"How how alien boy." Tommy yelled.

Purpled wrapped his arms around tommy pulling him close.

"Calm down we'll think of something." purpled whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨The end.
Ok my loves what did you think.

Make sure to eat drink some water and get a good nights sleep
Bye I love you all.♥