Why Tommy why

Contains blood and a cursing. Also not related at all but I just realizes that the cover is blurry so is it that noticeable like should I change it or not pls let me know.

  The sun was shining beautifully the puffy clouds floating around lazily. Purpled was leaning against a dark wood tree staring up at the clouds. The day was peaceful until.

"Purpled purpled." A voice called.

Purpled turned to where the voice was coming from just to see a red blur coming his way fast.
The blur stopped panting heavily. It was Tommy covered in some red liquid.

"What happened to you." Purples asked.
"That's not the point." Tommy said.
"I feel like it should be your covered in some liquid." Purpled responded he placed his hands on Tommy's waist.
"Is that blood. " he continued.
"It's not mine. " Tommy said. As he placed his arms around purpleds neck.
" So what your saying is that you're covered in some one else blood. " Purpled went on.

Tommy nodded and placed a little soft kiss on purpled lips.
"You're getting blood all over me." Purpled said.
" Tom you're taking a shower when we get back and your explaining why you are covered in blood." Purpled said. "Fine dad. " tommy said sticking out his tongue.

He kissed purpled again.
"Your not getting out of it. " purpled continued
"What's the point of kissing you then. " tommy said.

Purpled rolled his eyes and the two started walking home. They made it back Tommy immediately went to the bathroom. Purpled heard the water start and was a little surprise that he didn't make much fuss. Purpled started to clean him self. Throwing his purple sweater on the floor which is probably a bad idea. He wiped the blood off of his face and walked back over to the couch laying down he started to play on his phone until the shower stopped.

"Did you get all the blood off. " Purpled called.
"Yeah. " the blonde voice called.

Little foot steps could be heard as Tommy appeared wearing one of Purpled's shirts and some black shorts. Purpled smiled at the blonde who came rushing to his side to cuddle. Purpled wrapped his arms around Tommy pulling him close. Tommy snuggled into purpled side.

"So why we're you covered in some ones else blood." Purpled said.
Tommy grunted looking up at purpled he began.
"Well some guys were making fun of tubbo. " He began.
"So me and Ranboo beat them up." He continued.
"Jesus." Purpled said.
"Yeah they're not dead." Tommy said.
"Ohh so there were three people." purpled said.
"How do you know that. " tommy asked.
"Well not one person can bleed that much and survive and if Ranboo looked the same it has to be three or more." Purpled went on.
"Ok. " Tommy said cuddling under his arm.
Purpled grabbed his phone. Tommy moved so he could watch.

✨✨✨✨✨ The End.
I hope you enjoyed make sure to eat and drink some water and get a good nights sleep.
Bye