A sister from stanta 3

Yep
December 21
Kissing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night sky danced through time as the stars swirled around as the moon watched over her children. Tommy layed shroud down slowly into his bed pulling the red blankets over top of him. Tommy moved some of the black hair out of shrouds eyes and walked away shutting the light off and the door behind him. Then he walked out into the living room where purpled was sitting staring at the newly decorated tree. Tommy came over and sat down laying his head on purpleds shoulder. Purpled wrapped his arms around tommy kissing his head. Peaceful so very peaceful.

"Sunshine what are we going to do." Purpled asked.
"I don't know minster calm guy." Tommy replied.

Purpled sighed. As tommy look at him.

"Ive been keeping an eye out." Purpled stated.
"I don't know tommy." he continued

Tommy cupped purpleds face.

"Hey you told me every thing was going to be alright." tommy said raising his voice just a little.
"Tommy." purpled tried but was soon shut up by tommy.
"We're going to get through this ok." Tommy said kissing purpleds noise.

Purpled wrapped his arms around tommy looking at him concern in his purple eyes.

"Sunset." Tommy said.
"I told tubbo he's going to keep his eye out for a girl." he continued.
"That sounds really bad." purpled replied laughing.

The two broke into laughter as the held on to each other. Trying to be quite so they wouldn't awake up shroud.

"Sunshine." purpled asked.
"Yes." tommy replied.
"Is it ok if I give you... Your gift." purpled said he's voice trailing off.
"Sure." tommy replied excitement flowing through his body.

Purpled softly moved tommy off and went to grab the gift but we'll he was doing so tommy was getting purpleds gift. They sat back down tommy on purpleds lap purpled rubbing up and down Tommy's side. Purpled smiled noticing the wrapped gift.

"You got me something." Purpled said.
"Mhm." tommy replied.

Purpled layed the neatly wrapped red box down on Tommy's lap. A smile grew on Tommy's face as he opened it he looked like a child opening gifts and it filled purpleds heart with joy. Tommy opened the box to see a necklace with  glowing golden star.

"What is this." he asked holding it up absolutely dazed by its beauty.
"It's filled with fallen star dust so in the dark it with glow brighter than a star." Purpled replied.

A light blush appeared on Tommy's face as he set it down just for purpled to pick it up and clip it around Tommy's neck the touched foreheads as he did.

"I hate it." tommy said the blush still red.
"Mhm sure." purpled teased.

Tommy looked away his words getting stuck in his throat as purpled layed a kiss on his cheek. Tommy looked at the tree as he set down the gift it had a least three different types of wrapping paper and you couldn't tell what the fuck was in it. Purpled chuckled as he picked it up and started to unwrap it. Seeing a purple box underneath tommy now watched him closely. The box contained two charms red and black ribbon was attached. Purpled picked the red one up it was a little raccoon charm. He smiled and looked at the spider one then at tommy.

"There weapon charms you can tie them to the handle." tommy said.

Purpled layed it back down and placed it to the side. pulled tommy into a close embrace.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨The End.
Alright my loves I hope you've enjoyed and make sure to eat, drink some water and get a good nights sleep.
Bye I love you all.