𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟬𝟬

════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════════

[How it started: The Rivalry]

Y/N POV: 4 years ago
"Are you ready?" My mother asked me as I anxiously fiddled with my hands. "Yup!" I smiled. It was my first worldwide dance competition. Everyone around the world would see me. I was anxious.

'Kim Y/N is up next'

My mom nudged me and smiled. I walked out on the stage and people cheered for me. It was so loud I wanted to cover my ears.

"What song are you performing miss Y/N?" One of the judges asked. "E-Euphoria by uh... BTS" I said. Oh god why did I stutter.

The music came on and I started to dance. Dancing took all my stress away as I danced gracefully across the stage.

The judges looked impressed and a smile crept upon my face. Everything was going perfect. I saw the rope start to come down. I attached it to my belt quickly and rose in the air spinning. (Y'all know that Jungkook part)

As I swung a other stadium, I remembered my fear of heights. 'Inhale inhale exhale exhale' I unhooked the rope and did a flip. 'Don't die don't die don't die' I thought.

I landed on my feet and let out a sigh of relief. The crowd went wild as I smiled ear to ear. The judges were in pure shock. I was saw all of them gave me a 10/10!

I started to tear up and I took a bow as they dismissed me back stage. "You did it sweetie!" My mom said, giving me a hug.

"I hope I made it to the finals!" I said. "It will most likely be me." A boy with brown hair around my age said. It was Hwang Hyunjin, I knew because we trained at the same dance studio.

"Maybe we both will" I said optimistically. "Hope that's not the case" He mumbled, but I heard it and my smile faded. Rude. He went on stage with 8 other people.

"Stray kids what will you be performing?" The judges asked them. I watched from backstage. "District 9." Lee Know said.

"We wrote this one our selves." Chan said with a proud smile. "Ooh okay" The judges awed and signaled for them to go.

Music started playing and I was stunned to see Minho rapping. Since when could he do that?! I watched in Awe then Hyunjin started to rap. I knew he could rap but woah he was crazy talented.