𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟮𝟵

════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════════

════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════════[Baby I just pray]

[Baby I just pray]

Y/N POV:
Me and Lee Know ran out on stage. The lights came on and many people cheered, some boo'd. I was really anxious. What if I mess up? What if I forget my lines? What if I forget the dance.

I guess Lee Know could see I was nervous, because he rubbed my back and mouthed, 'You got this' The music came on and I turned in my mic. When I started rapping I had a new found confidence.

BOLD: Lee know | Italics: Y/N | BOLD ITALICS: both

"Oooh don't we look good together? There's a reason why they watch all night long"

"Ooh know we'll turn heads forever"

"So tonight I'm gonna show you off"

HYUNJIN POV:
"I don't like this..." I mumbled, looking at Y/N and Lee Know dancing with each other on the stage. "Are you jealous?" Felix asked. "Of course I am" I replied. "I don't understand how she's still so happy after she just dumped me"

"Well, maybe just say sorry" Felix shrugged. "It's not that easy. I said sorry, when I try to talk to her it seems like she's not interested in what I'm saying" I sighed. "I don't know how to help sorry" Felix said. "It's all good" I lied.

I looked up and saw Lee and Y/N's performance had finished. His hand was on her waist and her arm was around him. What kind of ending fairy is that? I frowned as Y/N and Lee Know walked in laughing about something.

"That was amazing Y/N" I fake smiled. "Thanks Hyun" She replied, running to the dressing rooms. Just then it was me and Han's turn. I tied my shoe and followed him out.

For some reason I was shaking while he just casually talked to fans and skipped around like a child waiting for the music to play. Even my breath was shaky. I'm never this nervous what's wrong with me?

"I'll be your man Dasin neoreul nochi aneulge
Du beon dasin neol geureoke dul sun eopseo
Jebal nae ireumeul bulleojwo" I sang, but compared to Han I felt like I was too quiet.

"He kept looking at me concerned and I felt like I was about to cry for no reason. I'm not even an anxious person. I always perform with confidence. What's so different now?

Y/N POV:
"He looks like he's about to pass out" Chan said. "Verge of tears" Lee Know sighed. "He's never nervous during performances. He's literally shaking" Jeongin added. I just sat there watching him.