𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟮𝟲

════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════════

════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════════[Stay away from him]

[Stay away from him]

Y/N POV: Next Day
After a while, we decided that I would preform Finesse with Lee know and red lights with Hyunjin. Then Lee know would preform Ice Americano, and Hyunjin will preform I'll be your man with Han. And I have to preform Taste because Felix isn't able to.

Honestly it sounded pretty exhausting. I had to preform 3 songs back to back. I usually do that already, but I had such a short amount of time to learn the dances I'm scared I'll mess up.

Honestly, out of everyone performing, I'm the only one who had such a short time to learn these dances because of all the changes and I felt like it was a lot of pressure on me to be perfect.

"Earth to Y/N!" Lee know said, waving his hand in front of my face. "Oh sorry I was deep in thought" I said. "I can see that" Lee know chuckled, "Whats on your mind?"

"I'm really nervous Lino. Performing in front of more people than I'm used to is Nerve racking. What if I mess up?" I groaned. "You won't mess up Y/N you're amazing you got this" he said patting my back.

He got up and left the room. "Heyyy Jagi! Aren't you excited for Newark?" Hyunjin asked. I nodded, "Yup" "You don't seem like it" He said sitting down and pulling me towards his chest.

"It's all good" I replied. He hummed in response and rested his head in the crook of my neck. "Guess who you're sitting by on the plane~" He said.

"Is it you-?" I asked. "Mhm" He smiled. "Oh no" I sighed. "Is it a bad thing?" He asked, looking at me. "You're just annoying" I shrugged. "I am not" He pouted. "Sometimes" I chuckled.

He rested his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes. He's seemed very tired lately. I'm always tired, so this isn't really new for me. "You need to go to bed" I said. "No no I'm good" He yawned, "besides we need to pack anyways"

I had completely forgotten about that. "I need to head home then" I sighed. "No stay" He groaned, pulling me back down. "But I have to go" I replied.

"Please don't go" He said. "But-" "Please~?" He whined. So clingy today. "I'll come back tomorrow Jinnie besides it's like 9:00pm I have to go" I said. "Fine" He sighed.

I got up and left. I don't understand why he was being so clingy to me all of a sudden. He seemed strained and very tired, I could tell from his voice. I sighed and got in the car and started it.